Grado Fan Club!
Jan 28, 2016 at 1:45 AM Post #30,422 of 65,649
So I am hoping I can get a somewhat solution to my problem. I own a pair of SR325 symphones Magnum V3. I love them enough to have them recabled for portable use. Went to the recent Headfi meet in Austin and really liked the RS1-2? not sure which one I listened to, but they were slightly warmer. Can anyone recommend a portable warm amp to help me get a little closer to the RS1-RS2?with the SR325 magnum? I can't afford to just buy a pair of RS2's. Any help is appreciated.

James

Jan 28, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #30,423 of 65,649
This is called happiness on the go!

I recently sent an email to Jonathan Grado with an idea for a new headphone and complimenting his photography skills (he does most if not all of their marketing shots) but when you have a product like this you almost can't help but make them look good. They are gorgeous 'phones. Try to make them look bad, I dare you.

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #30,427 of 65,649

I bought her first album. Listened to the second on youtube, and bought that. After hearing two of her other three albums on youtube I am going to buy all three remaining. (Since they all review as well as each other.) Funny thing is on first listen they are just OK. Second or third listen and it all fits into place. (I think my favourite albums all do that.)

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #30,428 of 65,649
Anybody ever try these RC truck tires 
biggrin.gif
 (HERE) before with their Grados, or should I be the first just for kicks even though I'm totally against it?

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #30,429 of 65,649
biggrin.gif
 (HERE) before with their Grados, or should I be the first just for kicks even though I'm totally against it?

Check the Grado mods thread. I think I remember 7keys saying that he gave 'em a go with his SennGrados and they weren't worth keeping...

Jan 28, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #30,431 of 65,649
biggrin.gif

as with any "experiment" an open mind is essential

Users who are viewing this thread

Back