Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 20, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #17,477 of 62,343
The ability to adjust volume on the earbuds is something that I find myself missing on other TWS. Does the million-hour burn-in process change the sound on these? It’s more of a hassle to do than a wired IEM. Stock tips are shallow, but yellow spinfits with their taller profile don’t always fit in the case. Still, I enjoy the T1X.
It actually does make quite a difference, but the biggest difference for me is in the tips I use. I've found the Auvio's really make the T1x sound even better.

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #17,478 of 62,343
Hi Guys tried resetting my SSK to no avail. I used the manual method. Only one side will play. Help!

I had that problem and was able to reset it after many attempts. I don't know how, but it finally worked. Try doing the left first, then right, and vice versa.

Dec 20, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #17,479 of 62,343
Just got home a pair of Jabra Elite 75t, they are awesome in every way, great comfort/design, nice buttons with a good control scheme, ambient mode that actually works great.

SQ is really good except for when I play metal songs... Which I do quite a lot so I'll have to sell them anyway -.-

Dec 20, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #17,480 of 62,343
Seems like its already being sold, i got one for like 30$ from geekbuying with european dpd shipping soo idk will see what arrives(if it does)
I actually received the headphones and theyre sick, nice upgrade to qcy t3, really nice sounding with good battery life, was using them for last 3 hours and theyre really nice for some rock/metal. A negative is the touch controls which are weird but more sensitive than t3 less accurate tho, for some no volume control, no usb type-c and possibly no see-through top cover of the case

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #17,481 of 62,343
Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #17,482 of 62,343
The gamesky video rewiew of those TWS comments the app didn´t work him. Does it work to you?
The app only works for iOS right now. I love the sound even without EQing.

Dec 20, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #17,483 of 62,343
I posted this on the Deals thread as well. Anybody know what their music sound signature is like?

50% off ATH-SPORT7TW truly wireless
Sound decent. V shaped fun tuning. These are very average tws overall. Lots of latency. Could do worse for 99.

Dec 20, 2019 at 11:56 AM Post #17,484 of 62,343
Hi Pals.

I wanna expand my audio horizon by opening more my mind about TWS iem so i finally know if thinking it can't deliver great sound is just bias.

Until now, im still into my ''bias''....as I only test Hifiman TWS600 and AlphaDelta fit.

So, sincerly, wich are the very best sounding TWS iem right now priced lower than 300$?????

I plan testin lotta them. But i don't wanna go in there blindly.

On my list: NUARL N6PRO, LIBERTY 2PRO and Xmini Liberty+

Dec 20, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #17,485 of 62,343
Just got home a pair of Jabra Elite 75t, they are awesome in every way, great comfort/design, nice buttons with a good control scheme, ambient mode that actually works great.

SQ is really good except for when I play metal songs... Which I do quite a lot so I'll have to sell them anyway -.-
Nooo!!! I need them to work for metal! The 65ts were my first TWS, and I love the look of the black 75ts.

Dec 20, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #17,486 of 62,343
OMG, Japan keeps impressing me in terms of being Audio Heaven for shoppers. From last year I remember that for TWS the big stores had opened and manned special counters for customers to be able to try all of their TWS offerings. This year they went a step further, today I saw extra shelf space with many many TWE just out in the open, the earbuds in little wooden bowls, like fine jewelry.
836D8E3D-3C42-4897-98DE-B3AA1A0FA7E0.jpeg
their charging cases next to them.
Those might have been dummies (or non charged originals), the signs are saying that this is just for testing the fit! There were even on occasion cases with different size ear tips. And then, if you like a fit you can still go to the counter and try the charged & cleaned version for sound.
(I witnessed one staff member going around the shelves constantly cleaning cases and try-buds)

did not bring enough time to audition stuff. But they had tons of what I would have liked to try (Nuarl 06, MW07, LP2, xm3...)! I was actually overwhelmed!!! Saw so much stuff I never even heard about before :wink:

here, have some “Happy Plugs” :D

543733B0-267B-41B2-A63E-83719868F2A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #17,487 of 62,343

Have you tried using the Sound+ app to create a personal EQ preset for metal? You can create and save as many different personal EQ settings as you wish in addition to the factory presets.

Dec 20, 2019 at 1:16 PM Post #17,488 of 62,343

What's the issue with Metal? This may be a big no for me.

Dec 20, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #17,489 of 62,343
Try Fiil T1X.
For me, it has the best bluetooth connection (connecting and also stability wise) from my other tws and the best sound quality without having to EQ. The battery life is pretty standard at around 4-6 hours depending on how loud you listen to and the control might be awkward at first because it is different than many other tws out there.

I just got mine from the last sale on Amazon - $43 shipped. These are amazing! Take it with a grain of salt because despite how long I've been a member here, I long ago realized I'm not particularly an audiophile. But to be frank I like these better than my KZ AS10 w/bluetooth neckband. I've not done any direct comparisons yet - only had them for 40 minutes or so, lol. Just out of the box with no eq'ing or burn in I find them very engaging, and the connection is phenomenal. I can walk around my entire house and even go outside and not lose the connection to my phone - 40 or 50 feet away through several walls. These absolutely fulfill my current need, and I'm really happy that I stumbled onto them through here.

My biggest complaint is that the case has no indicator at all for charge - ie the earbuds do when you close the lid, but when you have the case plugged into USB C there is no indicator when its done charging, or frankly if it is charging at all.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #17,490 of 62,343
I just got mine from the last sale on Amazon - $43 shipped. These are amazing! Take it with a grain of salt because despite how long I've been a member here, I long ago realized I'm not particularly an audiophile. But to be frank I like these better than my KZ AS10 w/bluetooth neckband. I've not done any direct comparisons yet - only had them for 40 minutes or so, lol. Just out of the box with no eq'ing or burn in I find them very engaging, and the connection is phenomenal. I can walk around my entire house and even go outside and not lose the connection to my phone - 40 or 50 feet away through several walls. These absolutely fulfill my current need, and I'm really happy that I stumbled onto them through here.

My biggest complaint is that the case has no indicator at all for charge - ie the earbuds do when you close the lid, but when you have the case plugged into USB C there is no indicator when its done charging, or frankly if it is charging at all.

When the case is being charged, the LED light will be constantly on and it will turned off when the case is fully charged. The LED light will blink several times when you take/put the iem back into the case to indicate the charge is low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back