Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 30, 2024 at 7:03 PM Post #62,341 of 62,680
Thanks. Yeah I keep hearing stories like yours which is why I had to buy them. I do prefer a hybrid IEM and besides a couple Noble products the rest are mostly single DD In the tws scene. Which I love too but I prefer a hybrid or a multi-driver if it has at least a DD for Bass
"no good bass no bueno". You will not be disappointed. Yep, it's a big statement, and lots of ways to go at it...I'm looking forward to your impressions.

Gotta add. I am making this statement based on what I'm hearing now, on my iPhone, playing 1 minute of a Shazam found song. I usually don't listen to glass shattering, listen to my slamming bass car system-type music. I have not heard that forceful low slam from any IEM.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2024 at 7:05 PM Post #62,342 of 62,680
I know this has been covered but is there going to be an official US release of the Aviots via Amazon or some other distribution channel at normal retail prices and with a warranty?

Apr 30, 2024 at 7:28 PM Post #62,343 of 62,680
I know this has been covered but is there going to be an official US release of the Aviots via Amazon or some other distribution channel at normal retail prices and with a warranty?
I asked earlier in the week along with couple of other questions, but got nothing for that particular question from customer support. Customer support might not be at liberty to say or may not know from leadership. My guess is they might be trying to saturate the Asian market before releasing it elsewhere.

I would think it will eventually be released to the US market. It's their best tws to date and can compete with everything under $500. Too much money to be made in the NA/European market not to. I would buy it right now if it was listed on Amazon. I would even pre-order gladly. I wouldn't import tho from Japan.

I would be curious to see when their currently listed tws on Amazon officially released in Japan. Perhaps there is a pattern?

AVIOT te-d01v release date in Japan: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Amazon release date: January 10, 2023

AVIOT TE-BD11tR release date in Japan: December 2, 2022
Amazon release date: January 10, 2023

AVIOT TE-J1 release date in Japan: Nov 18 2022
Amazon release date: January 19, 2024

AVIOT TE-Q3 release date in Japan: 2023, can't find exact date
Amazon release date: January 19, 2024

So looks like January is a pattern, but they always come to Amazon eventually.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2024 at 8:55 PM Post #62,345 of 62,680
Would any of you be kind enough to share your EQ settings for the TE-ZX1 and TE-ZX1-PNK. Thanks everyone!
The ZX1 is set on the Sound Me app’s Vocal Preset.
I’m listening from 3 different sources, different apps, and different EQ on the 3.
Which is best? I keep playing with the settings.

And then there’s the PNK coming which has slightly different tuning. Should be fun keeping things separate.

Attachments

• IMG_5668.png
    IMG_5668.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 0
Apr 30, 2024 at 9:29 PM Post #62,346 of 62,680
The regular ZX PNK is on Amazon US And I guess the ZX1 will eventually get there. But it looks like they're selling as much as they can manufacture now so unless they want to become an international company then my guess is what they do is wait till they have a back stock problem and have someone else handle the international sales. But I have no background in retail.

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:45 PM Post #62,347 of 62,680
The regular ZX PNK is on Amazon US And I guess the ZX1 will eventually get there. But it looks like they're selling as much as they can manufacture now so unless they want to become an international company then my guess is what they do is wait till they have a back stock problem and have someone else handle the international sales. But I have no background in

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:21 PM Post #62,349 of 62,680
The regular ZX PNK is on Amazon US And I guess the ZX1 will eventually get there. But it looks like they're selling as much as they can manufacture now so unless they want to become an international company then my guess is what they do is wait till they have a back stock problem and have someone else handle the international sales. But I have no background in retail.
Interesting, they were just listed a few days ago. Perhaps the ZX1 will be on soon too?

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:02 PM Post #62,351 of 62,680
The ZX1 is set on the Sound Me app’s Vocal Preset.
I’m listening from 3 different sources, different apps, and different EQ on the 3.
Which is best? I keep playing with the settings.

And then there’s the PNK coming which has slightly different tuning. Should be fun keeping things separate.
Thanks so much!! Very appreciated!!

May 1, 2024 at 12:48 AM Post #62,352 of 62,680
Would any of you be kind enough to share your EQ settings for the TE-ZX1 and TE-ZX1-PNK. Thanks everyone!
I'm curious, do you use the same EQ for all music?
I change it not only between genres, but sometimes even between albums from the same band, mostly producer dependent, and sometimes only because I might prefer something else at a certain moment of the day.

May 1, 2024 at 1:34 AM Post #62,355 of 62,680
For those with the TE ZX1-PNK:
There’s an update available … new / bonus tuning?
IMG_9456.jpeg
I installed the app from the Play store, connects fine but does not show an available update nor do my EQ screens look like the screenshots on Play store. My current app. screenshots are attached below and any help to complete the update would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
1000002717.jpg

1000002718.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back