Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 15, 2019 at 5:45 PM Post #15,601 of 62,241
Hey guys, got myself the 1more stylish on 11.11 for 45 euros (50$), I wanted to know if I could have gotten something better for the same price ? I'll probably only use them until Google release their TWS if they do not end up being trash.

I know you're supposed to ask before buying something but the tempatation was too big... In any case they'll be definitely better than my Syllable S101 and Wavefun Xpods 2.
For $50, that's really good. I think you got the most bang for your buck. I wouldn't feel bad about that at all!

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #15,602 of 62,241
Anyone else apart from @tma6 got the 75ts ? I've seen claims in Amazon "reviews" that there is no "thump" when walking and running...which I find hard to believe since they're also said in these reviews that they isolate more than the 65ts that have a bad thump, like all "IEMs" out there actually. Even the shallow insertion APP with its "vent" has it.
Be weary of those claims...unless you have a semi-open design...maybe there is a kind of light rubbing sound, not necessarily a "thump", which is what I experience with the L2P. It's not an actual THUMP, but it sounds more like it's rubbing a little, which is audible.

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #15,603 of 62,241
oh well, a year later and see no respon to upgrade from mavin and jabra 65t. with syllable s101 as backups.
already thrown away some random ali sets

Or are there any buds with :
apt-x
ambient sound
waterproof
volume control
charging case takes foam tips
multipoint

Nov 15, 2019 at 6:34 PM Post #15,604 of 62,241
Still using my earin M2's nearly a year later with spinfit CP100. Really happy with them.

The form factor of the buds and the case is unbeatable. Downside - dropped one of the M2's in my gym bag and that took a good 5 minutes to find.....

Such an enjoyable/energetic sound. Clean and tight bass, very exciting mids and non-fatiguing highs (easily eq'd)

Like them more than the MTW, MW07, 65t, galaxy buds.

Will buy the M3 whenever they're released (hopefully at the end of next year or early 2021 latest).

Did anyone compare the LP2 to the M2? The MW07 sounds exactly like the MW07 plus, right?

Nov 15, 2019 at 7:51 PM Post #15,607 of 62,241
I've spent the past hour with the L2Ps,and I am definitely impressed. They're bigger than I expected, but very comfortable in my ears. I have to run some tests on different tracks and with different sources, but the sound at first blush beats every other TWS unit I own by a longshot. They rival wired IEMs in terms of SQ and soundstage. Amazon HD is a real treat.

I only hear a faint hiss on poorly mastered tracks, I think it's the song and not the buds. More to come later.

Nov 15, 2019 at 7:58 PM Post #15,608 of 62,241
Longtime lurker, 1st post! I'm in the market for semi wireless, true wireless, or adding a bluetooth solution to my Ibasso IT01's because they sound decent. I have a set of Vsonic VSD1S that sound decent to me as well. I listen to anything from Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence to rap like Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, etc.

Nov 15, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #15,609 of 62,241
Longtime lurker, 1st post! I'm in the market for semi wireless, true wireless, or adding a bluetooth solution to my Ibasso IT01's because they sound decent. I have a set of Vsonic VSD1S that sound decent to me as well. I listen to anything from Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence to rap like Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, etc.

best bet would be something like the ES100 or BTR3, or for true wireless the options are the BT20/BT20S or Fostex TM2

Nov 15, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #15,610 of 62,241
Does anyone else have this problem with the lp2 where the EQ resets every time you disconnect ? I end up having to open the app and set the one I want every time I connect.. it doesn't "remember"

Nah..

:upside_down:
No issues with the L2P remembering the setting. Did you try to unpair, uninstall the app, restart the phone, then re-pair?

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #15,612 of 62,241
Nov 15, 2019 at 11:46 PM Post #15,613 of 62,241
Anyone else apart from @tma6 got the 75ts ? I've seen claims in Amazon "reviews" that there is no "thump" when walking and running...which I find hard to believe since they're also said in these reviews that they isolate more than the 65ts that have a bad thump, like all "IEMs" out there actually. Even the shallow insertion APP with its "vent" has it.
I have noticed no excessive thump while walking with the 75t. Of course, there will always be some with a proper tight seal but a normal volume level pretty well covers it. I would say it's pretty similar to most of my other IEMs in this regard.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM Post #15,614 of 62,241
The Liberty 2 is here, my first TWS. So far, I am pleasantly surprised with their sound quality. Still need more ear time to judge long term comfort.

I do hear a bit of hiss when nothing is playing, but due to lack of point of reference, I am unable to say whether it's normal or not.

tSDTC7s.jpg

Nov 16, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #15,615 of 62,241
Some of my comments regarding the 75t:
Out of the box they will please a basshead, which I am not. I found mine needed an update to the firmware which took about 15 minutes using the excellent Jabra Sound+ app, the use of which I consider to be a necessity. I was able to quickly create an EQ curve that matched my listening preferences. Tonally, they still sounded somewhat off but I discovered that they were using the SBC codec. Switching to AAC improved the overall tonality and timbre considerably.
Overall, I am very pleased and consider them to be a definite upgrade to my 75t. Buttons are much easier to press than on the 75t and all controls are working flawlessly. Connectivity has been rock solid so far and the phones are extremely comfortable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back