Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 31, 2019 at 2:39 PM Post #11,176 of 62,589
Can’t comment yet on Apt-x for the Ofusho’s, but I do have some disconcerting news.

I’d never seen one quite like this, so I went ahead and rattled off an email. Finally got an answer this morning. Here’s the text verbatim from the response:

Congratulations, you get the product for free.
Just share your shopping experience on Amazon product page (full stars). And send me a screenshot (see the attached sample), then we will refund to your PayPal account. OK?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

I’m really happy with this purchase, but I just can’t get behind this shady nonsense.
Wow... Buying off good reviews instead of helping fix the problem. Classy!

Aug 31, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #11,177 of 62,589
Wow... Buying off good reviews instead of helping fix the problem. Classy!
I'll be honest if I don't like it. Having rolloff treble is not cup of tea, so could be a 3 or 4 depending on how easy it handles. These are bass head type tws and most young consumers love this. If you read most reviews that's mostly what is said.

Aug 31, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #11,178 of 62,589
I'll be honest if I don't like it. Having rolloff treble is not cup of tea, so could be a 3 or 4 depending on how easy it handles. These are bass head type tws and most young consumers love this. If you read most reviews that's mostly what is said.
Oh no, I was referring to the reply @LordToneeus got from Ofusha about his problem. "We'll refund it all of you give it a good review!"

Aug 31, 2019 at 3:11 PM Post #11,179 of 62,589
Oh no, I was referring to the reply @LordToneeus got from Ofusha about his problem. "We'll refund it all of you give it a good review!"
Ah I see. From all the hype so far they seem great. If faulty then try another pair. Free is cool especially if you're not working. :D Seems like every company is doing this now. Crazy.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #11,180 of 62,589
So I went back and tried my Galaxy Buds with the stock eartips after the last couple firmware update, just out of curiosity. The sound has definitely improved. I still greatly prefer them with my Tennmak eartips, but I found it interesting how much the tuning had improved.

Aug 31, 2019 at 3:41 PM Post #11,181 of 62,589
Listened to the T3 last night. Initial impressions are good, deep bass but a little overlapping into the mids region. Treble was recessed and soundstage was a little narrow. Might need some break-in (if you believe in that). I will try it out again later tonight. Through the Shanling M2X, was very nice. Weird with no cables. Pairing was easy and fast.

They should open to some extent after some time of listening.
I recall that when I inbox them they sound darker than they did after a couple of days.

Post back after some hours of listening and tell us if something changes

Aug 31, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #11,182 of 62,589
I'm still having problems pairing my note 8 with ofusho tw, only one ear bud connects. Anyone else having this issue?

Perhaps a dummy question, but have you tried to pair them to other BT device?

Anyway, if the problem persists, write the vendor back to get a replacement and tell them you’re gonna give them 1 star if they cannot fix your problem.
Seeing how important are the full stars reviews to them, you probably can get a working replacement and a full refund

Aug 31, 2019 at 4:06 PM Post #11,183 of 62,589
They should open to some extent after some time of listening.
I recall that when I inbox them they sound darker than they did after a couple of days.

Post back after some hours of listening and tell us if something changes

Yes these t3 need alot of burn in, they will change and sound much better trust me I love mine. Remember these get very loud, but loud is not always good. After a good burn in, at normal or lower levels they sound incredibly good, bass and sound quality approaches sennheiser mtw. I sold my sennheiser and dont miss them at all with the tranya t3.

Yeah gonna have to return the ofusho, unless I find a way to hard reset.

Aug 31, 2019 at 4:09 PM Post #11,184 of 62,589
I have not tried the Jabra before. It has a very high resolution sound, mids and highs sounds very realistic. Definitely not for bass heads as the there's no rumbling bass, the bass is "polite". Soundstage is huge, spacious left-right, and good sense of front space. It uses the mpow t5 design, right down to the charging case, but the charging case uses usb-c instead of the mpow's micro USB.
:L3000: Good description of the sound, but regarding the bass, if you get a good fit and seal, there's plenty of bass. No, maybe not the rumbling type, but deep and punchy enough for making an exciting listen.
Compared it just now to the QCY T2C, and there's marginally less bass overall. But my God how much more detailed, clear and crisp the Tevis sound, without any sign of sibilance as well!

I commented on the BT range and stability some time ago. I found out why I had a little problem. My ear canals fit all in-ear buds very good. Almost too good, as they go deep inside. That was a little problematic with the Tevis and the BT connection, so I switched to the large sized included foam tips. Now it sticks marginally out more, but that was enough to secure a better connection.
What tips do you use?

And about the Mpow design, as I've posted before, Lypertek made their own tooling and tuned the sound by themselves to meet their requirements. So it's not just the usb-c and fabric coated charging box that's the difference I guess...

Aug 31, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #11,186 of 62,589
I just read about the Rtings and would throw out the whole review based on the major fact they did not get a good seal. I myself, could not get a good seal with the provided tips which is not unusual. I'm using the Spinfits and got a good seal great bass and the ANC works great for a IEM. You can not compare a full size headphone with ANC to an IEM with ANC.

Mine are arriving on Tuesday and I have some Spinfits on hand so I'll make sure to try them. I'm still curious to see how much impact ANC can have when you already have a good seal. The fact that there are mics in the "shell" of the IEM means that more sound will pass through than with "solid" IEMs like the Etymotic ER4. The QC20s for instance do not provide any kind of seal but the ANC kicks in to kill a lot of background noise. I'm surprised rtings did not get similar results with the WF-1000xm3 even with a poor seal.

Aug 31, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #11,187 of 62,589
Tranya B530 shipped and received the first half of the reimbursement . Should get here tomorrow.
I have my B530s in hand. Won't get a chance to give them an initial test until tonight. Hard to keep an eye on chitlens without being able to hear all they're getting into!

Also, if you're in the US, don't forget it's a holiday weekend so if they're scheduled to be delivered Sunday or Monday you probably won't get them until Tuesday.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #11,188 of 62,589
Yes these t3 need alot of burn in, they will change and sound much better trust me I love mine. Remember these get very loud, but loud is not always good. After a good burn in, at normal or lower levels they sound incredibly good, bass and sound quality approaches sennheiser mtw. I sold my sennheiser and dont miss them at all with the tranya t3.

Yeah gonna have to return the ofusho, unless I find a way to hard reset.

I haven't tried to pair with something else gonna try that now but right side pairs but left does not but left lights up right does not weird. I contacted seller I'll see what happens but very disappointed at this point.

Aug 31, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #11,189 of 62,589
I have my B530s in hand. Won't get a chance to give them an initial test until tonight. Hard to keep an eye on chitlens without being able to hear all they're getting into!

Also, if you're in the US, don't forget it's a holiday weekend so if they're scheduled to be delivered Sunday or Monday you probably won't get them until Tuesday.
They better be here tomorrow or else. If they say Sunday it's usually true even with hurricane holiday hahaha.

Aug 31, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #11,190 of 62,589
So I went back and tried my Galaxy Buds with the stock eartips after the last couple firmware update, just out of curiosity. The sound has definitely improved. I still greatly prefer them with my Tennmak eartips, but I found it interesting how much the tuning had improved.

Yea, I like them a lot. I find myself grabbing them often, even at home where my HD650 and WH-1000XM2's are. They sound great and the convenience is just awesome.

What do these different tips do?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back