Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 15, 2019 at 2:52 AM Post #8,776 of 62,285
Speaking of ‘piling up’ , today the cheapo XG-12 arrived. Someone here recommended them. And they are indeed pretty nice, ESPECIALLY considering that I only paid 10$ after coupon. And they work and are a smidge above average in the sound department. Actually pretty good. But here is a tricky thing: no way to tell which is L/R, there are no markings on the buds. There are markings inside the case though, which makes me wonder if the l r channels are assigned depending from where you take it out? Has anyone who has them been able to decipher that part in the manual?

If you're still trying to figure it out, assuming the manual is accurate, double tapping the left side will go to the previous track, and doing the same on the right will go to the next track. It also says the Left is the main side, and tapping on the Left side will let you connect or end a call, while double tapping it will reject an incoming call.

The Tranya T3 gets a lot of love on here, and since the seller on Amazon won't ship here I can only get it off the Tranya site. I have over-ear headphones that I use day to day and I just don't see myself using TWEs much. US$55 is a not-insignificant amount to spend just to satisfy my curiosity. Should I? :ghost:

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 5:49 AM Post #8,778 of 62,285
Speaking of ‘piling up’ , today the cheapo XG-12 arrived. Someone here recommended them. And they are indeed pretty nice, ESPECIALLY considering that I only paid 10$ after coupon. And they work and are a smidge above average in the sound department. Actually pretty good. But here is a tricky thing: no way to tell which is L/R, there are no markings on the buds. There are markings inside the case though, which makes me wonder if the l r channels are assigned depending from where you take it out? Has anyone who has them been able to decipher that part in the manual?

you can use this page to test the left and right one, then you can mark them for easier identification

https://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_stereo.php

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #8,779 of 62,285
Yeah I saw that as well. Might be giving that a shot, depends how I like the i4.

But I've seen a few other brands put out that case and earphones as well - wonder if those are rebrands or just a generic case that's available to other manufacturers as well.
Hope you like it, I looking forward for your review :D

You think the Anbes is the worst for calls? Try the Bluedio Hi! :p

I have them coming my way, will write a review on my site/ a summary here once I receive them. :)
I have read your website, it's so awesome :D. I don't know I can ask you to help me compare the comfortable between QCY QS1 and Tiso i4. I appreciate the comfortable. Thanks.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 6:40 AM Post #8,780 of 62,285
Just picked up the MPOW T5 on Prime Day sale for $36. We'll see if they can replace my Tranya T3's :smile_phones:
+1.

Sadly, their marketing people didn't even care to correct the name from Bose to Mpow when they probably ripped off their material. Screen grab from MPOW T5 website

upload_2019-7-15_16-10-16.png

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #8,781 of 62,285
Hope you like it, I looking forward for your review :D

I have read your website, it's so awesome :D. I don't know I can ask you to help me compare the comfortable between QCY QS1 and Tiso i4. I appreciate the comfortable. Thanks.
Thanks! :D

Fit of course is very personal. The Tiso is somewhat smaller in your ear than the QS1, however, pressing the button needs force on the Tiso, making controlling them in your ear a little less comfortable than the QS1.

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:54 AM Post #8,782 of 62,285
+1.

Sadly, their marketing people didn't even care to correct the name from Bose to Mpow when they probably ripped off their material. Screen grab from MPOW T5 website

Oh my. Just ordered it for 60 euros on Amazon Germany. Bit expensive, but hey, still pretty cheap for a Bose. :D

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:56 AM Post #8,783 of 62,285
And... the Aukey EP-T10 is in. Usb-c, wireless charging case, 7 hours battery life, touch controls, supports play/pause, volume control and skipping tracks. Supports aptx, aac and sbc, my Samsung S10 defaults to aac though, but I couldn't detect any difference between aptx and aac.

atsm5l.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 7:04 AM Post #8,784 of 62,285
And... the Aukey EP-T10 is in. Usb-c, wireless charging case, 7 hours battery life, touch controls, supports play/pause, volume control and skipping tracks. Supports aptx, aac and sbc, my Samsung S10 defaults to aac though, but I couldn't detect any difference between aptx and aac.

atsm5l.jpg
Looks neat. Yet something from your description is missing. :wink:

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:10 AM Post #8,785 of 62,285
Looks neat. Yet something from your description is missing. :wink:
The sound is a very fun bassy sound with elevated highs. It reminds me somewhat of the qcy t1c sound signature. I'd have to let the earbuds and my brain burn in a bit before making further assessment, but I'm liking it so far.

A few nitpicking, can't seem to turn on and off manually, it auto powers off if there's no connection after 5 mins, but no way to power on manually, so have to bring the case along. No beep indication when using the touch controls.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 7:17 AM Post #8,786 of 62,285
The more I listen to my 1more TWS the more I wonder why anyone would look else. These are $99 - have some of the best connection tech made and they sound fantastic. They were expert tuned and a lot of time was spent to make them rock solid. They charge fast, hold battery well... I couldn't be happier. I have tested out teh Bose and Jabra and neither sounded as good as these imo. Not to mention the Bose have a horrible lag on youtube.... You get NONE of that with the 1more.

I just haven't seen anyone talk about them at all and for the price to performance I dont see anything better!

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #8,790 of 62,285
I'm looking for a pair of earphones which are like the Airpods in the sense that they don't completely go into your ear but rather sit on them. I'll be purchasing from Aliexpress.

From the research I've done and from browsing this forum, I can see that the Sabbat X12 Pro are the best options for me. I don't particularly have any preferences besides that it should be the Airpods style really. I don't like them going into my ear and it makes my ear itch a lot. Oh and USB Type C for future proofing.

Any other recommendations besides Sabbat X12 Pro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back