1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583
585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594
Next

Last
  1. FunctionalDoc
    You can file a dispute with PayPal and get refund since they have not delivered in the promised time frame.

2. Caipirina
    No, I purposely kept my comment vaguely neutral :wink: also, have not listened to the latest entry yet. So, what can I say.

Was just my first reaction. And I still feel buyer’s remorse from those SP700N

3. vstolpner
    Afraid I settled on a cardboard box in the end - returned them recently.

Sibilance didn't smooth out in the end, although it wasn't very strong to begin with, only on some tracks.

My first two choices are still Anbes 359 and mifo O5 professional.

actorlife and Alphasoixante like this.
  4. Caipirina
    Eeeeeeeks! someone is counting!!!!

Well, I did the ‘rejects’ mini reviews. And I really want to write more about the ZagZog I got from amazon and only briefly mentioned as ‘Tranya T3’ adjacent. Did a 26K run with them today and rock solid connection (besides really good sound) ... just did not get around for some proper A/B time.

actorlife likes this.
  5. actorlife
    What about a top 10 fav so far.

6. Caipirina
    Yeah. Need to work on something like that. But so hard to pick a favorite kid :wink:

Also, as my ears have grown old, they have become less analytical. I can only do categories like ‘makes me smile’ ... or not. :wink:

actorlife likes this.
  7. actorlife
    I believe in you. You can do it. Are you going to check out the qcr?

8. Caipirina
    Sounds like a hype train I missed?

9. actorlife
    I just found them randomly while looking for those fun ones you posted. Damn budget. Must not spend.

10. Caipirina
    Oh, was that second link of yours.

For time-y reasons I can’t do AliExpress anymore. So, that went into ignore :wink:

11. FastAndClean
    "Thank you Lord"
    Your wallet

12. actorlife
    Budget blues eh? or wifey beat down?$?

13. magi44ken
    Thanks for your thoughts. From your list of TWS, which one have the best mic call quality in a not quiet environment like in a mall, coffee shop, etc.

14. Alphasoixante
    AudiophileAri likes this.
  15. jant71
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    AudiophileAri and Alphasoixante like this.
First

Back
574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583
585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594
Next

Last