Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 14, 2019 at 1:15 AM Post #6,211 of 62,452
Thanks I appreciate that advice. Full overnight charge before first use Friday night at the gym, and did the same thing again for today Saturday afternoon. I thought maybe it was interference there so recharged at home and had similar struggles with dropout with just me and my phone tonight. They are back in the box with a return label. Maybe I got a bum pair. Drat.

-Steve
I bet they are a bum pair. I hope you give them another try. I use android and they work perfectly since I got them so I really can't comment on iPhone. Are you streaming or using flac/mp3 files?

Apr 14, 2019 at 9:26 PM Post #6,214 of 62,452
Alterola IE600 are winning by a landslide. Clarity is good, but bass kicks ass as well. The TEZER X20 on the other hand don't sound as good and can't stay connected. Tried various times and keeps disconnecting. They are going back. Alterola IE600 on the other hand sound good, but not sure if they are worth keeping since my others sound just as good. We will see. Will test call quality(reviews have said they are good) and test Netflix with dialogue sq.
Alterola IE600 are by far the smallest wireless Earbuds I have. The soundstage is not as wide as the anbes 359. These lean towards more neutral, but sound good. The low end is great and maybe the best I've heard on a wireless Earbuds. I may end up keeping them for size and sq. I still need to try the call quality. I may edit this tonight and let yall know.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2019 at 1:11 AM Post #6,215 of 62,452
If I turn off bluetooth on my iPhone, would the MW07 shut down as well or would it continue to drain battery? I don't want to carry the case around all the time.

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:40 AM Post #6,216 of 62,452
No complaints from the wife on a call. She didn't notice I was on a TWE. Sound in both ears was pretty clear, but the white slight noise was there.

Tested with a voice recorder app, voice sounded really clear, but if I moved my head, there was a brushing sound while I talked. Overall pretty decent experience.
sorry which TWS are we talking about, there is so many mini conversations going on I lost the thread. thanks

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:49 AM Post #6,217 of 62,452
Thanks I appreciate that advice. Full overnight charge before first use Friday night at the gym, and did the same thing again for today Saturday afternoon. I thought maybe it was interference there so recharged at home and had similar struggles with dropout with just me and my phone tonight. They are back in the box with a return label. Maybe I got a bum pair. Drat.

-Steve
I had connectivity issues also, developed after a few days of use, don't know why it was rock solid before that. My phone is an Android LG V30

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:53 AM Post #6,218 of 62,452
If I turn off bluetooth on my iPhone, would the MW07 shut down as well or would it continue to drain battery? I don't want to carry the case around all the time.
most [battery powered] BT products shuts down if they are not paired within a certain time that includes manual disconnect since it will return to pairing mode again. but I can't vouch for the MW07 for sure as I don't own one. It's on my radar though.

Apr 15, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #6,219 of 62,452
The leather punches I ordered showed up today. They work great to mod the earbud foams I'm using on the Sabbat X12 Pro. Used the 4mm size.

My 4mm punch came in today and I modded the foam covers. The X12 do keep the extra bass from the foam but this mod "unveil" the mids and highs a lot ! They're almost a bit "aggressive"/"ticklish" now, I guess I need to get used to them a bit. Anyway thanks for the tip !

Apr 15, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #6,220 of 62,452
So are the anbes 359 still the best budget truewireless in the 30.00 to 40.00 range? I left my back pack at home, and all my true wireless buds were in there! I am going nuts here at work not having any true wireless headphones to use!!!!

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #6,221 of 62,452
So are the anbes 359 still the best budget truewireless in the 30.00 to 40.00 range? I left my back pack at home, and all my true wireless buds were in there! I am going nuts here at work not having any true wireless headphones to use!!!!
IMHO it's the best budget TW out there. Get them.

Apr 15, 2019 at 3:57 PM Post #6,223 of 62,452
IMHO it's the best budget TW out there. Get them.

oki doki, order today. I hope they are at least on par sound quality wise with the Jabra 65t active. I know they wont be at level with sennheiser momentum wireless, I need something I can leave in my desk for emergencies.

Apr 15, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #6,224 of 62,452
A new contender: https://www.cyrusaudio.com/products/soundbuds/ from a Cyrious company. Only £79 !!!!!
You think? They look like older tech to me.

Bluetooth V4.2 HFP V1.7, HSP V1.2 A2DP V1.3 ACRCP V1.6

• 80 hours standby time Approximately 3 hours talk time

• Up to 2.5 hours playing time (depending on volume and music content)

• Recharge 3 times without external power using the supplied Cyrus recharge case

• IPX5 rating, resistant to water splashes and jets

• Up to 10m range in free air

• Light weight, only 4.5g per ear

Apr 15, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #6,225 of 62,452

Users who are viewing this thread

Back