Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 12, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #6,185 of 62,420
I had these and while they were decent, they stuck out a bit too far and wouldn't be great for gym/running as most of the weight is bore on the outer edges and would be jarred lose. They are insanely loud, but the SQ is just so so, it's SBC and the implementation leaves it a bit grainy sounding. For under $30, they're not a bad choice by any means but I'd personally pay a little more for something better or even consider the QCY's (I've not personally tried them but there's been quite a bit of praise over the past few pages for them).
Thank you I almost bought them. I thought about it sticking out and that kind of bothered me. Too bad the SQ is bad. Since you have to take the reviews with a grain of salt I still was curious about them. Ah yes the QCY are on my radar, but I'm waiting till they have volume control on hopefully the newer ones. If they are reasonably priced ill get them. I truly like my Anbes 359/Hopshoop W1 and I'm waiting for something as good or better.

Apr 12, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #6,186 of 62,420
Whats your opinion about Anbes 360?
Hola JOSELICHI I'm curious too since I have the anbes 359 and love em. I'm waiting for the price to go down on the 360. I bet they sound great.

Apr 12, 2019 at 7:09 PM Post #6,187 of 62,420
Another flash sale. Anyone try these? 6hr battery:
Wireless Earbuds, Alterola IE600 Smallest Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds Stable Connection HD Stereo Sound Waterproof with 24H Playtime Charging Case, Build-in Mic https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MYZK9NT/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_MMrSCbCYSXT47
Review is interesting check it:

And another flash sale. Claim to have 7-9 hrs battery with volume control:
Wireless Earbuds TEZER X20 Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earphones IPX5 Automatic Connection 36H Playtime Hi-Fi Stereo with Built-in Mic and Charging Case for Travelling and Exercise https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H3NRKYT/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_-TrSCb53K241S

EDIT: I think they are basically the same Earbuds with different names. I just bought both and we will see which wins and stays. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2019 at 8:49 PM Post #6,188 of 62,420
Ok. I tried the Auvios and they do sound great. I am having an issue with the qcy t1c fitting back in the charging case. I looked and the auvio is slightly taller than the Sony hybrid. How have you made it work/

My Auvios fit the charge case, but be aware that I wear medium tips. I don’t know if large tips would fit, but small and medium definitely fit.

If you’re willing to do some physical mods to the case, you can make any tip in the world fit no matter how big (including foam tips etc).

Apr 12, 2019 at 8:51 PM Post #6,189 of 62,420
How is the microphone quality when talking inside the car or outside like a park? Are the buttons pretty responsive when you press them? Meaning don't have to push too hard .

No complaints from the wife on a call. She didn't notice I was on a TWE. Sound in both ears was pretty clear, but the white slight noise was there.

Tested with a voice recorder app, voice sounded really clear, but if I moved my head, there was a brushing sound while I talked. Overall pretty decent experience.

Apr 12, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #6,190 of 62,420
My Auvios fit the charge case, but be aware that I wear medium tips. I don’t know if large tips would fit, but small and medium definitely fit.

If you’re willing to do some physical mods to the case, you can make any tip in the world fit no matter how big (including foam tips etc).
I use the mediums also. I’ll try again.

Apr 12, 2019 at 10:30 PM Post #6,191 of 62,420
Just got the NT01AX and wow these are decent thank you yall!!! As close to my elibuds Sabia V6 earbuds. These are actually gassy ans not neutral like people made them seem. Heck they really have good resolution.

Apr 12, 2019 at 10:39 PM Post #6,193 of 62,420
I use the mediums also. I’ll try again.

Maybe try giving the buds a gentle push once they’re magnetically in the case, just to make sure they’re seated all the way. Just don’t push the button or they will turn back on.

Apr 12, 2019 at 10:57 PM Post #6,194 of 62,420
Just got the NT01AX and wow these are decent thank you yall!!! As close to my elibuds Sabia V6 earbuds. These are actually gassy ans not neutral like people made them seem. Heck they really have good resolution.

I have the Elibuds Pearl and I thought the NT01AX sounded great. Since they're dynamic, use them for awhile and let the drivers burn in.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2019 at 11:39 PM Post #6,195 of 62,420
Can someone explain to me the idea behind burn-in? I understand that your ears adjust the the frequencies of new ear buds over time, but burning drivers in? I'd think that as soon as the current goes to the drivers and the start producing sound for a couple seconds they should be "burned in" no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back