Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 2, 2019 at 7:52 AM Post #5,266 of 62,385
it's using the sony hybrids types but with no foams inside.

the E12 has a more energetic sound, while the X12 is natural and relaxing. direct comparison is a bit hard between them. i do personally prefer to have X12 sound in an IEM form, but this E12 is also good.

to me personally, the E12 has the edge compared to the 65t in sound, battery life, and comfort..not to mention price. so i think it's better to have X12/E12 combo than X12/65t combo

I am really curious about this, but does the x12 fit in the e12 case and vice versa?

Mar 2, 2019 at 8:14 AM Post #5,267 of 62,385
Lack of transparency vs the 65t would bug me and weaker isolation too. Hard to imagine the call quality being better too. Now it may be enough. Now they need to fit you well of course.

the 65t indeed is no slouch in call quality. the reason i let it go is mainly the fit and the treble is slightly abrasive to my ears. also it sometimes sounded louder on the left side. the ambient mode is surely a miss on the E12, but the gain on sound and fitting is better for me. though i won't suggest you to swap your 65t for the E12, because this is my personal preference and the E12 is a harder suggestion, not as easy as suggesting the X12 for it's unique form factor and different sound to other standard IEMs

I am really curious about this, but does the x12 fit in the e12 case and vice versa?

unfortunately no, they have a different charging layout

Mar 2, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #5,269 of 62,385
Looking forward to impressions. Particularly sq.
I'm gonna give them a few days to see if the treble opens up. They seem a bit rolled off. The mids out the box are fantastic. The fit are perfect in my ears. I don't need the covers. They play a bit louder than the W1. The Funcl W1 sound more sparkly with good bass. I'm waiting on a couple of more sets to see which win in sq.

Mar 2, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #5,270 of 62,385
Mar 2, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #5,272 of 62,385
b42e2434f80c.jpg
https://44sound.ru/
2734b1c07715.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2019 at 7:16 PM Post #5,273 of 62,385
These were delivered can't wait to get home and try them. I wonder if they will beat the X12? Stay tuned. :p
OK I'm home. Got these on right now. Blown away with the treble clarity, mids and great bass. I'm on YouTube watching Chris Stapleton live version of his original "I Was Wrong" just so damn clear. These come up as W1(HonShoop) . These are really good and loud. I bet once they break in they will be even better. They come with a 1 year Warranty. Just get them! Just tested these with Netflix series F is for family and dialog is crispy clear and it's just amazing(mouth wide open).

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2019 at 7:56 PM Post #5,274 of 62,385
OK I'm home. Got these on right now. Blown away with the treble clarity, mids and great bass. I'm on YouTube watching Chris Stapleton live version of his original "I Was Wrong" just so damn clear. These come up as W1(HonShoop) . These are really good and loud. I bet once they break in they will be even better. They come with a 1 year Warranty. Just get them!

Do they support aptx? Sound very intriguing! Also, please report back on how they are for calls (mics on your end) if you would!

TIA

Mar 2, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #5,275 of 62,385
Do they support aptx? Sound very intriguing! Also, please report back on how they are for calls (mics on your end) if you would!

TIA
I see nothing stating it's aptx, but my Bluetooth headphones have aptx and this is on equal par sound wise. I'm shocked how good they are out the box. So far sq wise these are no. 1 and close 2nd the Funcl W1 and Sabbat X12(will run music to see if gets better). These are amazing I tell ya. Look on ebay there is a seller selling these for $40 or better offer and will discount them to $30 bucks. PM me if you want a link if you can't find him. I'll check call quality later tonight and will report back.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019 at 1:51 AM Post #5,277 of 62,385
Can anyone share a comparison between the Mifo o5, Mifo o5 Pro, mavin air-x, focuspower f16, and the sabbats e12 and x12 (pro?)?

which one would you say is best overall, and which one is a better bang for buck?

so far just heard a lot of good things about the sabbats (dont know the difference between the e12 and x12), mifo with the most amount of charge, mavin with the longest playback time, f16 for the best form factor

thanks!

Mar 3, 2019 at 2:08 AM Post #5,278 of 62,385
Can anyone share a comparison between the Mifo o5, Mifo o5 Pro, mavin air-x, focuspower f16, and the sabbats e12 and x12 (pro?)?

which one would you say is best overall, and which one is a better bang for buck?

so far just heard a lot of good things about the sabbats (dont know the difference between the e12 and x12), mifo with the most amount of charge, mavin with the longest playback time, f16 for the best form factor

thanks!

I returned my Sabbat E12 for the Mavin's. I love the Mavin's sound clarity and instrument separation compared to the Sabbat. The Sabbat's bass seemed bloated and sounded muddy when compared to the Mavin's in my opinion. The Sabbat's fitment though was outstanding.

Mar 3, 2019 at 2:15 AM Post #5,279 of 62,385
I returned my Sabbat E12 for the Mavin's. I love the Mavin's sound clarity and instrument separation compared to the Sabbat. The Sabbat's bass seemed bloated and sounded muddy when compared to the Mavin's in my opinion. The Sabbat's fitment though was outstanding.
awesome thank you! im really mostly debating between the mavins and the mifo's, how theyre like using daily, listening to music, taking calls

ive read the mifo's can be submerged in water and come out fine. can can the mavin's do that as well??

thanks again!

Mar 3, 2019 at 2:33 AM Post #5,280 of 62,385
awesome thank you! im really mostly debating between the mavins and the mifo's, how theyre like using daily, listening to music, taking calls

ive read the mifo's can be submerged in water and come out fine. can can the mavin's do that as well??

thanks again!

The Mavins are rated ipx5 for waterproofing. They only survive up to heavy rain.

Mifo is ipx7, so it survives submersion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back