1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351
353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362
Next

Last
  1. chinmie
    the 65t indeed is no slouch in call quality. the reason i let it go is mainly the fit and the treble is slightly abrasive to my ears. also it sometimes sounded louder on the left side. the ambient mode is surely a miss on the E12, but the gain on sound and fitting is better for me. though i won't suggest you to swap your 65t for the E12, because this is my personal preference and the E12 is a harder suggestion, not as easy as suggesting the X12 for it's unique form factor and different sound to other standard IEMs

unfortunately no, they have a different charging layout

2. urii
    kiwikozo and RobinFood like this.
  3. actorlife
    I'm gonna give them a few days to see if the treble opens up. They seem a bit rolled off. The mids out the box are fantastic. The fit are perfect in my ears. I don't need the covers. They play a bit louder than the W1. The Funcl W1 sound more sparkly with good bass. I'm waiting on a couple of more sets to see which win in sq.

4. actorlife
  5. RobinFood
    Do they fit in the case? They don't look lile they would...

6. urii
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  7. actorlife
    OK I'm home. Got these on right now. Blown away with the treble clarity, mids and great bass. I'm on YouTube watching Chris Stapleton live version of his original "I Was Wrong" just so damn clear. These come up as W1(HonShoop) . These are really good and loud. I bet once they break in they will be even better. They come with a 1 year Warranty. Just get them! Just tested these with Netflix series F is for family and dialog is crispy clear and it's just amazing(mouth wide open).

Bartig likes this.
  8. Luchyres
    Do they support aptx? Sound very intriguing! Also, please report back on how they are for calls (mics on your end) if you would!

TIA

9. actorlife
    I see nothing stating it's aptx, but my Bluetooth headphones have aptx and this is on equal par sound wise. I'm shocked how good they are out the box. So far sq wise these are no. 1 and close 2nd the Funcl W1 and Sabbat X12(will run music to see if gets better). These are amazing I tell ya. Look on ebay there is a seller selling these for $40 or better offer and will discount them to $30 bucks. PM me if you want a link if you can't find him. I'll check call quality later tonight and will report back.

10. whitefroded
    How punchy is the bass? Any sub-bass? PM me the seller on ebay please..

actorlife likes this.
  11. Kenneth Galang
    Can anyone share a comparison between the Mifo o5, Mifo o5 Pro, mavin air-x, focuspower f16, and the sabbats e12 and x12 (pro?)?

which one would you say is best overall, and which one is a better bang for buck?

so far just heard a lot of good things about the sabbats (dont know the difference between the e12 and x12), mifo with the most amount of charge, mavin with the longest playback time, f16 for the best form factor

thanks!

12. 05stisilver
    I returned my Sabbat E12 for the Mavin's. I love the Mavin's sound clarity and instrument separation compared to the Sabbat. The Sabbat's bass seemed bloated and sounded muddy when compared to the Mavin's in my opinion. The Sabbat's fitment though was outstanding.

actorlife and Kenneth Galang like this.
  13. Kenneth Galang
    awesome thank you! im really mostly debating between the mavins and the mifo's, how theyre like using daily, listening to music, taking calls

ive read the mifo's can be submerged in water and come out fine. can can the mavin's do that as well??

thanks again!

14. RobinFood
    The Mavins are rated ipx5 for waterproofing. They only survive up to heavy rain.

Mifo is ipx7, so it survives submersion.

15. smaragd
    Can you post some close ups of the Mavin?

First

Back
342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351
353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362
Next

Last