Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 4, 2019 at 1:05 PM Post #8,131 of 62,574
Jul 4, 2019 at 1:16 PM Post #8,133 of 62,574
IE600, just SBC codec?
I think so. Still sound great though IMHO. There is also a IE800. Not sure if there is a difference in SQ though. Seems only a different look of the Earbuds. Both are 6hr battery.

Jul 4, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #8,134 of 62,574
Jul 4, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #8,135 of 62,574
I would probably check out that last one, just because cheap :wink: Always been fascinated by that bullet shape form factor :)

I know... If only they were actually bullets style.... Not just really close to it... :-/

Jul 4, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #8,136 of 62,574
You're really going to enjoy them! Mine are awesome, though I am enjoying the stronger base presence from my other dynamic models
Well, I was only able to pair them together once, then thereafter the left side refused to get out of pairing mode regardless of resetting, following all instructions multiple times, etc. They are now, regrettably, boxed and ready for return. I decided to keep my Creative Outlier Air Sport, as it is far less picky about pairing and has a more dynamic SQ than the did the Mifo. Plus 10 hours per charge is right at the top of the list as of now.

I really liked the fit and comfort of the Mifo but the pairing hassle was just too agravating. I feel certain there was some type of malfunction that kept the left side from pairing with the right, although that issue had been reported several times by different users. It was supposed to pair automatically upon removing from the charging case, but didn't.

Jul 4, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #8,137 of 62,574
Another day, another delivery ... I received THESE today (18$ from AliX after 2$ coupon) and am very happy to report that they don't suck either :wink:

twst1pro.jpg

First I was laughing that the so often typo of True / Ture made it as a name onto the product package .... pairing was fairly easy, but I noticed that the 2 buds are identical and have no L/R marks .. so, listen to the voices in your head.

The other slightly weird thing is that they only came with one extra set of same size ear tips. Took me a while to find some other tips that fit my ear better AND let the buds still fit in the case. Those 'shafts' inside the ear tip on this one are pretty recessed. But with a good fit I am getting pretty nice sound. Not stellar, some passages sounded a bit harsh (but that could also have been my source files) ... will hopefully have some more time over the weekend and will write some more about my 5 odd new entries.

Oh, and 2600mAh power bank feature is nice, as long as you do not forget to bring that little dongle with you. The case in shape and size (and matte finish, though plastic, not metal, reminds me of the Mifo case)

Jul 4, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #8,138 of 62,574
Another day, another delivery ... I received THESE today (18$ from AliX after 2$ coupon) and am very happy to report that they don't suck either :wink:

First I was laughing that the so often typo of True / Ture made it as a name onto the product package .... pairing was fairly easy, but I noticed that the 2 buds are identical and have no L/R marks .. so, listen to the voices in your head.

The other slightly weird thing is that they only came with one extra set of same size ear tips. Took me a while to find some other tips that fit my ear better AND let the buds still fit in the case. Those 'shafts' inside the ear tip on this one are pretty recessed. But with a good fit I am getting pretty nice sound. Not stellar, some passages sounded a bit harsh (but that could also have been my source files) ... will hopefully have some more time over the weekend and will write some more about my 5 odd new entries.

Oh, and 2600mAh power bank feature is nice, as long as you do not forget to bring that little dongle with you. The case in shape and size (and matte finish, though plastic, not metal, reminds me of the Mifo case)
Congrats. Those look decent. I really like the thin case in blue. Looking forward to hear more of the SQ sound.

Jul 4, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #8,139 of 62,574
Congrats. Those look decent. I really like the thin case in blue. Looking forward to hear more of the SQ sound.

The case is nice, a bit heavy because of the extra battery .. the buds themselves feel somewhat cheap and I have a feeling they have been used in other models, like THIS one

twst15.jpg

This listing does not exist anymore, but those are also called T1 ... for 16$ I pulled a trigger a while ago, did not notice until much later that the buds (and T1 name) are identical .. going to be interesting to compare :D (actually, I just checked on them, i ordered May 30 .. and they still have not arrived and tracking status is kinda wonky ... i guess those will never show up and i get 16$ back :) )

Will do some more listening over the next few days, but the SQ was not immediate 'I hate it', which is a good start

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #8,140 of 62,574
I like the looks of these at $35 claim 6hr battery:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KY6VFXN/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_VTMhDbV66M22W
images.jpg

I really like the looks of the new MEE. 4.5hrs and no aptx for $70 is not cutting it for me though. $30-40 sale maybe.
IMG_20170702_160749.jpg

If they ever make a version of the Soundmagic PL50 on TWS sign me up. These were my first pair of BA earphones.
88881d71-8a80-4a31-9c8d-2121f30ee689.jpg

I also have a KZ ZST version of of BA/Dynamic combo that I like as well. Hopefully KZ will roll them out as well In TWS.

$36 Another new TWS with a familiar spaceship casing, although the earbuds look different:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QK9TD64/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_skNhDb7E7PEXF

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019 at 5:38 PM Post #8,141 of 62,574
Jul 4, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #8,143 of 62,574
I use the BT20 bluetooth modules from TRN to turn all my KZ IEMs into TWE :D I keep hearing KZ might work on their own model
How is the fit? I am a bit weary about those and connection wise. The KZ wired bt ones are known to suck.

Jul 4, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #8,144 of 62,574
How is the fit? I am a bit weary about those and connection wise. The KZ wired bt ones are known to suck.

The fit is actually great, some ppl complain that the wire from module to IEM is too stiff or not the exact shape they want, but with a hairdryer and some hot air this can be fixed ... I love that I can take most of my IEMs on the road like this (by now I got both, .75mm and MMCX versions) and the connection has never been an issue ... some ppl report a minimal hiss, which also depends / differs from IEM to IEM, but frankly, I am not putting them on BT for critical listening .. this is for walking / running where I battle other noises.

And yes, those KZ wired cables were sucky, but TRN delivered IMHO with the BT3 and the BT20 ... there's now even the BT20S that has AptX (which is not much of interest for me ... iOS child here :D )

Jul 4, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #8,145 of 62,574
I have read it (awesome post btw!)
I'm currently using the mifo O5 professional, and while it's amazing in most aspects, it does lack in base a bit. The Anbes 359 are great, but don't have the level of clarity in looking for. So I guess I'm just wondering between the ones in your post, which ones would you recommend for having some base, very good separation and soundstage, and a relatively balanced sound signature?

Also, does the Qualcomm chip in the 1more set make a difference in connectivity? Or the aptx codec in sound quality?
As for your last two questions: no,I haven't yet discovered a difference.

As for your search quest: I just received the Tranya T1-Pro and they fit your requirements totally. That's two great Tranya's in a row. Impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back