Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 27, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #7,891 of 62,184
Any updates to your impressions? How do you find the Anbes 358, Syllable S101, 1more stylish stack up?
Don't recall if you picked up the Tranya T3 too?

What are your favorites so far and why?

Sorry for just giving a quick impression ... the Tranya T3 were not in my original load, but thanks to speedy delivery by amazon, they are now leading the field :)

As for the other 3, I really like the S101 ... while the Anbes / 1more failed to impress me so far, but I have not given them their fair shake yet ...

But boy, those Tranya came out of nowhere and hit hard!

Jun 27, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #7,892 of 62,184
Screenshot_20190628-000158_Bang & Olufsen.jpg

Above is audio adjustment I use on my B&O E8 2.0.
I just curious how much better sq if any, by aptx.
E8 does not support aptx but aac standard already did a good job. Well balance and detail

Jun 27, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #7,893 of 62,184
your making me curious about the tranya t3, are they really that good? because those recommended t8 were horrible imo, I still have butt hurt from those, I expected so much. I love my anbes 359 if the trahya t3 sound better I might pick them up, what the lowest you seen them go for?

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #7,894 of 62,184
your making me curious about the tranya t3, are they really that good? because those recommended t8 were horrible imo, I still have butt hurt from those, I expected so much. I love my anbes 359 if the trahya t3 sound better I might pick them up, what the lowest you seen them go for?

I'm curious about them too. Amazon has the lowest price, but only checked ebay and they were more expensive. If they go down to $30 I may bite. I doubt they are better than the Anbes though. I've had high hopes for other TWS and was so disappointed. I did manage to get some gems though that I really like. I still want a good implemented BA driver TWS, but not spending more than $30ish.
s-l1600.jpg

Anyone own these? Are the highs and bass good? For 20ish and 4hr battery it might be a cheap option: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anomoibuds...603693?hash=item3b31aeb52d:g:Iw8AAOSwiNFc4XIf
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #7,895 of 62,184
Following up with the Tranya T3...can anyone of you owning them if they support AAC codec?

I asked this directly to the info email address of the vendor (this same question) and the only response I've got is that they support Bluetooth 5.0 and are compatible with iPhone and Android :triportsad:

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:20 PM Post #7,896 of 62,184
Sorry for just giving a quick impression ... the Tranya T3 were not in my original load, but thanks to speedy delivery by amazon, they are now leading the field :)

As for the other 3, I really like the S101 ... while the Anbes / 1more failed to impress me so far, but I have not given them their fair shake yet ...

But boy, those Tranya came out of nowhere and hit hard!

Thanks for sharing your impressions.

I have the S101 and Anbes and I like them both - the S101 I've been using as my laptop headphones around the house - and for video calls.

The Anbes I've paired with my phone and carry around - the two reasons it became the portable pair are the size of the case and the USB-C Charging.

While I like the sound of both of them a lot, I do have some basshead tendencies and so my heart gets pumping a little faster any time anyone mentions more *un-muddied* bass. The Tranya T3 look appealing to me - but I really want to hold out for them to have USB-C or to get a slightly nicer pair with real ANC - like the upcoming Sony.

I'd be curious to hear if the T3 beats out the S101 or Anbes for you consistently from a sq and call perspective - as then I may just pick them up in spite of my resistance.

Thanks!

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #7,898 of 62,184
I'm curious about them too. Amazon has the lowest price, but only checked ebay and they were more expensive. If they go down to $30 I may bite. I doubt they are better than the Anbes though. I've had high hopes for other TWS and was so disappointed. I did manage to get some gems though that I really like. I still want a good implemented BA driver TWS, but not spending more than $30ish.

Same here about the T3's.... Very tempted

Speaking of cheap BA's, have you seen these?
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Sweatproof-Cancelling-Black/dp/B07NVDRLWL

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #7,899 of 62,184
Jun 27, 2019 at 12:36 PM Post #7,900 of 62,184
Jun 27, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #7,902 of 62,184
Yes I posted about them about two weeks ago. I don't really like the shape. The other BA(same brand) that was 20ish was sold out, but restocked and got a bad review, so the search goes on...

Yeah I checked those out, asked the seller if they were BA - they're dynamic.... So good thing you skipped on them :)

The shape of those is ok to me, but I'm thinking I want Knowles drivers for my BA's

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #7,903 of 62,184
Not exactly. If you look around on Amazon there're lots of even cheaper recent Chi-Fi units with USB-C.

I was going to say the same thing.... Anbes 359 are USB-C, but then brand new Astrotec Motivation's (i.e. S80's) that cost 3x more are microUSB.... I've heard it's a supply issue, but in 2019 I can't believe that's still the case

Jun 27, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #7,905 of 62,184

I feel I need to make it clear that while I might have been the first to post about those T8 here first, I never recommended them! There was some general speculation that they might be rebranded X12 .. biggest selling point was 'cheap' ... and that they are open back style

That being said, mine actually arrived today and I have them in my ears right now ... and while not stellar, I don't find them 'butt hurt' bad ... for the 12$ I paid they are doing a decent job and deserve a spot in the ranks of emergency buds :D (Great, the moment I say nice things about them, they have connection issues for no reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back