1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525
527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536
Next

Last
  1. RobinFood
    It was a demo unit, but it was the 5.0 version. I never listen full volume, and AAC doesn't work with my gear, but on SBC it sounded great. It reminded me of the ety hf5, missing a little top end, but they sounded super clear. I didn't notice any distortion.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  2. Caipirina
    Looks interesting .. but wondering if they are a bit big or the one reviewer has tiny ears :)

3. Caipirina
    on amazon.de it is a 20% coupon instead ... which kinda comes out to being the same :D

Alphasoixante likes this.
  4. Bartig
    Don't know about the Anbes, but the Tranya T3 is absolutely fantastic for bass lovers.

Don't! The JT-T2C, as these are called, are absolute crap in pairing.

Caipirina likes this.
  5. Caipirina
    Thanks!!! After googling this, now I see those are all the same! Somehow I thought I had uncovered something new. Maybe differently shot new photograph ...

6. flamerz
    Seems like there's a lot of hype on here for the sound quality of the Tranya T3. How does it compare to the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless?

vstolpner likes this.
  7. jant71
    Seen a few reviews on the Bluedio Hi including some US orders. Anyone here take a flyer on them ?

8. snip3r77
    Is Tranya T3 just V shaped but not overblown bass?

9. vladzakhar
    It's V shaped, but bass don't bleed into mids. Mids and highs are little recessed, though in my opinion. The Senns Momentums sound cleaner, separation is better, but the bass is not as deep as Tranya's bass.

Alphasoixante, Bartig and Niyologist like this.
  10. tayo15
    Whats the current best tws below $100?

11. actorlife
  12. vstolpner
  13. actorlife
    HI VS, They sound fantastic for the price. Sparkly highs, clear upfront mids and controlled deep bass. The soundstage is not as big as the Anbes, but they still sound fantastic. The case is the smallest of all my tws. The hopshoop(also great SQ) case, which is the largest out of all the tws cases I have. I even have cases for my cases not to get scratched up in my bag. Not feeling well lately, but I hope to post some pics of all my TWS's soon.

Alphasoixante likes this.
  14. vstolpner
    Any updates to your impressions? How do you find the Anbes 358, Syllable S101, 1more stylish stack up?
    Don't recall if you picked up the Tranya T3 too?

What are your favorites so far and why?

15. Caipirina
    Sorry for just giving a quick impression ... the Tranya T3 were not in my original load, but thanks to speedy delivery by amazon, they are now leading the field :)

As for the other 3, I really like the S101 ... while the Anbes / 1more failed to impress me so far, but I have not given them their fair shake yet ...

But boy, those Tranya came out of nowhere and hit hard!

First

Back
516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525
527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536
Next

Last