1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524
526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535
Next

Last
  1. CocaCola15
    I have them and can only use the foamies, roll them up and let them go. You do need to sort of squish them into place, but once in place, locked and loaded. I love the sound, and I probably won't wear them more than an hour or two (I have QCY1s as well). I like the CAs so much I sold my Senn Momentums on ebay (quick sale). Anyway, I may try out the Tranya T1 Pro or the T3, as a second backup pair (to the really cheap QCY 1). But I am keeping the CAs. Just really really like the sound. But for small ear canals, they could be a problem.

Bartig likes this.
  2. Caipirina
    I have not heard / tried those Jabras ... I have the Elite Sport, which I liked, until they died ... not sure if Jabra had / has QC issues, but depleting battery case and other shenanigans made me look at 'cheap' models, where I don't feel bad if something breaks :)

That said for 100€, you could get the Tranya T3, which I just got yesterday and I am madly in love .. also, amazon with coupon and it is 40€, and then for the leftover 60€ you could still get the QCY T1C as a back up (i am getting a pretty good seal on those and like the sound) ... and heck, try some other cheapos ... earlier Bartig recommended a no-brand thing that can be found on aliexpress for 15.25 (with 5$ coupon = 10.25) called the XG-12 ... just saying ... you could get like 4 good pairs for 100€ :)

Bartig likes this.
  3. Caipirina
    UPDATE: a trustworthy source tells us (a few posts below) that just DON’T ... saved me another tenner. Thank you Mr.B

Today's 10$ bargain bin find on AliX: "NFUNGYK TWS 5.0 Bluetooth earphone 5D stereo with microphone wireless earphone sport waterproof" .... clocking in at 10.77 and with 7 positive reviews :) seriously ... what's that 4D, 5D, 6D deal? And who signs off on those terrible photoshop jobs?

NFUNGYK.jpg

But what I like is that it appears that those ear hooks are removable or come in an extra size and hopefully are some soft silicone ...

nfunk.jpg

Anyone know them? Any other cool finds today? Bueller? Bueller?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  4. milkybrkid
    Alphasoixante likes this.
  5. FYLegend
    Did anyone get the YTOM T1 yet or know if it's been released under another name? They have AptX and charge with Type C and 46$ CAD.

It seems Oluv's Earfun Free has been delayed to July. I hope it's worth the wait as it seems the regular version's tuning has mixed impressions.

Went to some local Asian malls recently and was really let down by the lack of TWS even in phone case stores.

Was your S60 BT4.2 or BT5.0? Have you noticed distortion using them at max volume or using SBC? It seems mine rattles a bit more on the left bud while using SBC, but sounds clean with AAC. Although I prefer the sounds of the S60, the SBC quality on Jabras is far better which makes them more ideal for PC usage.

6. james444 Contributor
    Same here, the largest included eartips are only a smidgen larger than common M-sized tips. Out of all L-sized alternative tips I've tried, only these "Sennheiser CX Gel Tips" fit both on the nozzle and (only just) into the charging case:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Sennheis...Headset-Earphones-Gel-Tips-Large/220874421343

7. bduckyy
  8. Niyologist
    I used the Eartips that came with my Hifiboy OSV3.

9. vstolpner
    The Anbes will definitely stay in as they're very light and small. The Tranya T3 actually look very similar and have a coupon right now.

10. vstolpner
    Yeah I'm using Anbes tips as they sit a fair bit out. Going to try foam tips later too. The included tips are useless for me.

Niyologist likes this.
  11. hifi80sman
    Yeah, play around with it, but honestly, the sound is uncommonly good (Astrotec S80), especially at this price point. It'll be worth it. :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Niyologist likes this.
  12. bduckyy
    Do you have a link for the coupon? I see it for $50 on amazon.

13. BigAund
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  14. vstolpner
    Alphasoixante likes this.
  15. Alphasoixante
    Tranya.PNG

Caipirina likes this.
First

Back
515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524
526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535
Next