Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 22, 2019 at 3:49 PM Post #7,771 of 62,114
I'm looking at mine a little closer, looks like there is alot of little hair line scratches all over especially around the buttons I think these were used or refurbished. Not happy about that, where did we order these again, I wanna send an email about that.

Jun 22, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #7,772 of 62,114
Received the generic branded XG-12 true wireless today and I'm pleasantly surprised. The charging case is a little shabby and the earpieces loose their connection for a split second when I move my finger on them, but the sound quality is honesty impressive. Detailed mids with above average soundstage and instrument placement and a clearly present however not overpowering bass.

Definitely better sounding than the two on the background.

if price not a factor, how do you rate the 1more, Tranya and the QCY on sound?

Jun 22, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #7,773 of 62,114
Jun 22, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #7,774 of 62,114
Jun 22, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #7,775 of 62,114
Can I point you to Medium.com/@Scarbir? I wrote extensive reviews and comparisons on them. :)

thanks, as a matter of fact I've just read them after i post my previous question, so you kind of answered me before i asked :o2smile:
so if I'm not mistaken, in pure SQ wise the T1C is still comparable to the T3 and 1more? being the difference only in better build quality and functionality on the latter two (and of course the EQ tuning)?

Jun 22, 2019 at 4:54 PM Post #7,776 of 62,114
Jun 22, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #7,777 of 62,114
The sound of TZF X1 BA drivers is so addictive. Very balanced and clear. I love everything about them, except the charging case with no battery level indication and these tiny physical buttons too hard to push. Is it any other TWE with BA drivers and long battery life?

Also, for the real bass heads: Tranya T3 will surpass Sabbat E12 in this department.

That TFZ is same as Mifo o5 pro, right? I am starting to get used to that BA sound ...

and that Tranya, now you made me curious .. you tested them? I wonder if they are available elsewhere under different name
(oh, screw it and my over eager trigger fingers ... found them on amazon DE with a 20% voucher ... and if I don't like them I can easily return :) )

Jun 22, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #7,778 of 62,114
Somebody would know by any chance something like the TRN BT20 that could be used with ATH-IM02? Or another IEM using MMCX or 2 pins that sounds like the ATH-IM02?

Jun 22, 2019 at 5:23 PM Post #7,780 of 62,114
Anyone with the Cambridge Audios, are they as big as they look in the photos? I'm using the earin m2 which is tiny but thinking of trying these Melomania out. Thanks
Melmanias are definitely bigger then M2s, but not as big as showing in the ad.

Jun 22, 2019 at 7:16 PM Post #7,781 of 62,114
Hey guys those t8s are not that impressive at all to me, they sound too mid foward and boxy/cupped, they are clear though, I will keep at work as spares. In my rotation right now is sennheiser momentum tw, anbes 359, Jabra 65t, and like them in that order for different reasons. Now I wanna know is there another budget tw headset that is at the level of the anbes 359 sound quality at that same price level. Need a new toy to play with, I like bass as long as it clear, juicy and not muddy. Dont like piercing highs atc all either. Let me know.

Jun 22, 2019 at 8:38 PM Post #7,782 of 62,114
T3 is has bigger form factor. If you have small ears, they not for you. They protrude a little and it might be a problem to wear them in bed.
Connection is rock solid.
Phone call quality is fine. People didn’t complain on the other side.
Case is a little bigger then E12 case, but feels very sturdy and can hold 6 full charges.
The physical buttons a little hard to press but manageable.
Sound wise T3 are bass heavy, mids and highs are recessed a little.
The sound is pleasant overall, not fatiguing.
Best for EDM music.

Thanks for such detailed comments. That was basically what i was looking for.
Just One thing else: do you know if these support the AAC codec?
Delay when watching videos on the smartphone?

After hearing about the size of the T3, I’ll probably go with the T1 pro. Seems like is the same than T3 but in a smaller form factor

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:02 AM Post #7,785 of 62,114
above amazon ad. Below Ali express ad

Thanks. So suffice to say not Graphene drivers? Dynamic. Edit added pic. How is the SQ?

I apoligjze as I am a noob in the area of the tws world. :) These are my first tws, so a bit hard to compare to other models, but the amazon listing photos and the a6 airtwins do match, so it's possible it does have the graphene diaphram. (it does not list this in the included manual) SQ is bassy when tips are fully inserted..almost too much for my ears..highs are drowned out because of this. However, when the tips are not fully inserted all the way, it's more neutral signature. (less bass, clear highs and mids.) It took a lot of eq'ing for me to get a signature I was happy with. The Soundstage and imaging are good. Volume is ok. I have to turn it up to 75% to achieve a loud level.

Also of note they come with the small size tips already on, but the medium is what fit my ears and allowed for deeper insertion. I think new or custom/3rd party tips would highly benefit the sound. So far I have pushed out only 3 hrs of battery time via music listening, so a bit outdated compared to the newer models with longer battery life. There is also an annoying voice that activates when either the battery is low and when they connect for the first time. The language is in chinese. (I think) I'm glad I only spent $19.99 as I'm still a bit skeptical of tws. This is a good starter to upgrade to a better model in the future though.

I would be very interested in your thoughts when you get a chance to test these out and what models they compare to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back