1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

1. Kvarkmeister
    Ah, I see. Yes, I scoured the forum and found some of your insight. Thanks for the incredibly quick reply! I think I'll skip these for now.

d3myz likes this.
  2. Blueshound24

Oh, heck. Why not...

I ordered the mw07 as well. It is a great price. :beerchug:

tma6, d3myz and hifi80sman like this.
  3. Quicky32
    How is the sound and fit with the Cambridge compared to the L2P?

4. hifi80sman
    The Sony, after firmware update, now have the option to add Vol control. :)

tma6 and d3myz like this.
  5. CocaCola15
    @Quicky32.

I like them both equally, different form factors and subtle sound differences. The M1s are built like tanks, a bit of the Frankenstein look. The L2P are, well, they just stick out a lot.

But they are both fantastic IMHO. I am using the L2P here right now, listening to Melody Gardot Live in Europe via Amazon HD Music. Don't turn on the app, just using the sound as is via the streaming service. Sounds sweet. Sound-wise, I am not expert but the L2P is a bit more treble-focused, in a good way. The M1s are smoother across the board. The M1s don't get much love here, but I like them. I have like 12 pair of the OEM foamies (long story). Using the silicone tips, not the same for me. I guess I am a foam tip freak. End of story.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  6. SoundChoice
    “Put your TWS on a wire!”

7. Caipirina
    I want to add my praise for the Tronsmart Spunky Beat. They sound pretty fantastic! And the fit is excellent. They do remind me a lot of the Anbes 359 / SSK. Right out of the box with the supplied L size tips I get a great seal, just did a 10K run with them, not a single signal drop.
    It appears that even though me stupid ordered a few days before Black Friday for 25$, I already received the new version. For sure I have volume control (triple tap), not sure if the LEDs were much different, my version still blinks blue every 5 or so seconds.
    If you can grab them for 20$ (5 more h to go!), they are a steal. Nice small package, that included cable is kinda nice, don't really see me use it .. hmm .. maybe on a plane :)

Cancelled my order of the Onyx Neo (16.99$ after coupon) though. They seem so similar. And i really have enough buds, and I am so in love with my APP! They are now even replacing my Bose QC35 at my desktop :)

8. bedlamite
    Sorry guys, I've gone back 5 pages in this thread but I'm not seeing where I can pick up MW077s for 125 bucks? Could someone please regale me with a link?

9. clerkpalmer
    Sale was 1 day only. Kicking myself for not grabbing a set. Old ones support AAC too.

d3myz likes this.
  10. cwill
    While I really like how the Spunky Beats sound, I'm not able to listen because they are dropping connection literally every 3 seconds. 1 at a time, then both, then reconnecting. They have to be defective.

d3myz likes this.
  11. bedlamite
    Aw darn.

12. assassin10000
    Nice. Shallower fit or deep?

Once I get mine I'll let you know if they blink or not. Supposedly not.

Wow. That sucks. Have you tried resetting them and deleting them from your device and re-pairing?

13. cwill
    Yep. No dice. It's terrible. I almost wonder if my ears are touching the touch sensors since they are a deep insertion...

14. wksoh
    AAC according to Ali express

d3myz and georgelai57 like this.
  15. Pete7874
    Where?

d3myz likes this.