Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 3, 2019 at 11:32 PM Post #16,621 of 62,147
Do the SSK/Anbes have AAC and what chip is used in them? I couldn’t find the answer on Aliexpress. Thanks
AAC according to Ali express

Dec 3, 2019 at 11:45 PM Post #16,623 of 62,147
Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 PM Post #16,624 of 62,147
Intelligent Living Store on AliExpress
There’s another 1$ off coupon
6428CF35-BE8F-41C7-B451-B6BFCC2A3867.jpegN
Not sure if this is the new version though. Might pay like 3$ more from official store

Dec 4, 2019 at 12:07 AM Post #16,626 of 62,147
Intelligent Living Store on AliExpress
There’s another 1$ off coupon
N
Not sure if this is the new version though. Might pay like 3$ more from official store
Oh, Ok. I am done ordering stuff from China. It takes too damn long, especially around the holidays. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get it from Amazon. Just not sure which version Amazon has.

Dec 4, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #16,627 of 62,147
I want to add my praise for the Tronsmart Spunky Beat. ...

By the way, also received the Soundcore Liberty Neo the same day, but spent so far much less time with them, but overall quite happy with the sound and the fit (though they seem huuuge compared to the same day arrival Spunky Beats) ... i cannot recall what made me order those though ... i guess cheap price compared to what they used to be listed for? Oh, and those rubber fittings are always nice ... sporty ... will try on run tomorrow, pretty sure they will have mega runner's thud (like the Spunky Beat also have)

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:22 AM Post #16,630 of 62,147
Hi, I wonder if anyone else tried TWS by AUXAO?

The driver used are 2 Balanced Armature (One Low, One (Mid - Highs))

I suspect that these are wired IEM's - if you look closely at one of the pics on their site you can see the two connector sockets for the cables. They would be really cool if they were true wireless iem's though.

I'm currently waiting for the Lypertek Tevi's to arrive sometime today. Really looking forward to comparing them to my trusty Mavin Air-X. Review to come.

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:30 AM Post #16,631 of 62,147
Dang it! 1h54m more of sale and I have this fear-of-missing-out ... what am I missing ???
I feel I have to order 'just one more' ... and don't know what ... I sure have enough !!!

grrrrr
TWSaholics Anonymous Unite

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #16,633 of 62,147
I want to add my praise for the Tronsmart Spunky Beat. They sound pretty fantastic! And the fit is excellent. They do remind me a lot of the Anbes 359 / SSK. Right out of the box with the supplied L size tips I get a great seal, just did a 10K run with them, not a single signal drop.
It appears that even though me stupid ordered a few days before Black Friday for 25$, I already received the new version. For sure I have volume control (triple tap), not sure if the LEDs were much different, my version still blinks blue every 5 or so seconds.
If you can grab them for 20$ (5 more h to go!), they are a steal. Nice small package, that included cable is kinda nice, don't really see me use it .. hmm .. maybe on a plane :)

Cancelled my order of the Onyx Neo (16.99$ after coupon) though. They seem so similar. And i really have enough buds, and I am so in love with my APP! They are now even replacing my Bose QC35 at my desktop :)

How was the THUMP?
The Nilikin GO are on sale again so I might give them a try (11.11 order got canceled)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back