1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

1. wksoh
    Aliexpress

2. Caipirina
    Intelligent Living Store on AliExpress
    There’s another 1$ off coupon
    6428CF35-BE8F-41C7-B451-B6BFCC2A3867.jpeg N
    Not sure if this is the new version though. Might pay like 3$ more from official store

3. Caipirina
    Clip on like this?

50BB4DE4-AD7F-496B-8D72-66A0059962C5.jpeg

This is a really weird style. And I doubt they are actually bone conducting... but always nice to see a different form factor :wink:

d3myz likes this.
  4. Pete7874
    Oh, Ok. I am done ordering stuff from China. It takes too damn long, especially around the holidays. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get it from Amazon. Just not sure which version Amazon has.

5. Caipirina
    By the way, also received the Soundcore Liberty Neo the same day, but spent so far much less time with them, but overall quite happy with the sound and the fit (though they seem huuuge compared to the same day arrival Spunky Beats) ... i cannot recall what made me order those though ... i guess cheap price compared to what they used to be listed for? Oh, and those rubber fittings are always nice ... sporty ... will try on run tomorrow, pretty sure they will have mega runner's thud (like the Spunky Beat also have)

6. Ultiwarlord
    Hi, I wonder if anyone else tried TWS by AUXAO?

The driver used are 2 Balanced Armature (One Low, One (Mid - Highs))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Caipirina likes this.
  7. Caipirina
    Dang it! 1h54m more of sale and I have this fear-of-missing-out ... what am I missing ???
    I feel I have to order 'just one more' ... and don't know what ... I sure have enough !!!

grrrrr

d3myz likes this.
  8. Peddler

9. georgelai57
    TWSaholics Anonymous Unite

d3myz and Caipirina like this.
  10. Ultiwarlord
    Hmm, I think its legit though. Found out that Taobao got sell this TWS. Below are pictures from one of buyers in Taobao:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. webvan
    How was the THUMP?
    The Nilikin GO are on sale again so I might give them a try (11.11 order got canceled)

12. d3myz
    Yea, i have the update. still kind of dumb I have to sacrifice ANC or Play/Pause to get volume control. other than that, they are incredible.

hifi80sman likes this.
  13. d3myz
    I'm pretty sure it's a realtek chip and it's the same one in the anbes.

14. AudioNoob
    hifi80sman likes this.
  15. Caipirina
    It was quite thumpy :wink: