1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

1. webvan
    Tips and seal for the X12? That doesn't sound right, did you mean the E12 maybe?

d3myz and FYLegend like this.
  2. FYLegend
    Well I basically got an ad from a product I just viewed (an MPOW TWS) claiming cashback. The FB page claimed to be officially Seneo (a sub-brand of MPOW) but didn't have anything indicating it was official.
    Since you mentioned tips, do you mean E12 or X12?
    I was able to try my friend's copper E12 Ultra today and it didn't have the same sound defects I had experienced on my blue camo. If anything it was slightly the opposite - the left bud being more bassy and the right one being slightly brighter, but overall it was far more balanced than mine. With foam padding in the nozzle I was able to get mine to sound more balanced albeit somewhat subdued overall - I suspect the left driver is how it was supposed to sound, with the mids being more peaked. The highs don't seem rolled off much to me, but the detail retrieval could be better (I'd say only average at best). In some ways it reminds me of the ATH-M50 back in the day being the jack of all trades and master of none.

Also, is it just me or are more sellers steering away from epacket? For example, how long did it take for Tronsmart devices to arrive in the US or Canada and did you get tracking in the destination country?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    d3myz likes this.
  3. Darkestred
    No doubt. I wanted to share a differing opinion since we seem to have similar tastes in music. It's always nice to have two perspectives (or more).

It could be all placebo but i have a slight W on my eq. To me this brought the vocals and the mid range a bit more forward with slightly more details. Bass barely did anything and treble i dont know. but i love a U/V for my bass and treble.

Spamateur likes this.
  4. sly_in_the_sky
    Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with Falcon. I had B&O E8, the Senn MTW, the Earing M-2,the Master&Dynamic mw07 and the Falcon are from memory, to my ears, in this same league if not better but way less expensive than the Senn and the M&D. They sound really crisp, balanced, organic and detailled, they are well built, they have a good battery autonomy and they fit and isolate well... For me, the new champion considering all these aspects.

5. Spamateur
    Hmmm... I seem to be the only one who thinks the Falcon is "just ok" and finds it a tad bright on some music. I'd chalk it up to a bum unit or fit issues, but it's very much in line with the treble I remember from the Noble K10U aluminum, and The Wizard's tuning is very evident in both. In any case with any headphone, YMMV.

hifi80sman likes this.
  6. DigDub
    I find the Falcon to be too bright in the mid-high as well.

hifi80sman and Spamateur like this.
  7. DigDub
    People with the APP, try to remove the mesh on the rubber sleeves using a needle and tell me if you like the sound better. The bass seems to be not trapped inside the buds anymore and results in lesser mid bass and a overall slightly clearer sound signature.

8. Grayson73
    For those with the SSK, question. When you put the earbuds in the case, do they still continue to play music, thus continuing to drain the battery?

9. kl884347
    For anyone who missed the Fiil T1X $10 off on Amazon it is back on sale for $40.

PTDennis and Grayson73 like this.
  10. cwill
    No.

Grayson73 likes this.
  11. srinivasvignesh
    Yes, I have experienced it frequently.

Grayson73 likes this.
  12. Grayson73
    What do you do to turn it off? You have to turn off manually? Is this common with TWS or a flaw with SSK?

13. srinivasvignesh
    I keep trying a couple of times (sometimes 3 or 4 times), for it to stop. This is not common with TWS at all. Even with SSK, it appears to be not normal and defective.

Grayson73 likes this.
  14. Quicky32
    I was able to get a better fit on my LP2 and they do sound better using the app on my IPhone. I still think I’ll look for a better fitting set of TWS or go with something better for gym use.

15. gibletzor
    I've been experimenting with different tips with the Tranya Rimor and I've found the Spinfit CP-100Z to be a great fit for them. CP-360s don't insert far enough for me the way these are shaped. SQ is still great, they fit in the case to charge, I just wished they came in black instead of clear with a red core!

Still can't justify them over the B530s for the extra money though.

hifi80sman, Cretz42 and d3myz like this.