1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

1. d3myz
    I have had the same experience. The SSK's sound great, but the soundstage on the anbes is a little wider and there's a little more sub-bass. Vocals and a little less recesses and the mids are a little thicker (snare drums :) I've used my SSK's quite a bit so i'm not sure they'll ever break in to sound like the anbes, but I've used the anbes' more certainly. I also have another pair of 359's that have had very little use. I dropped them and the shell came off, so I still need to glue it back together. I also super glued the pads back on my 359's, they are just to good not to use.

wksoh likes this.
  2. Grayson73
    My experience is the opposite. The SSK is fuller, is more energetic, and has more bass than the Anbes.

3. d3myz
    I found this. I had no idea there was an app. I'll test it out.

4. Grayson73
    @typhoon838 @d3myz Do you guys have the same issue with the SSK not turning off when putting them into the case?

d3myz likes this.
  5. hifi80sman
    I think you'll like them. To me, they hit like a pair of on-ears and I really enjoy them. Finding a good fit was the most challenging thing, but I was able to with some L Sony (shorter) tips.

d3myz likes this.
  6. d3myz
    Nope, mine start charging. I think when they are fully charged the re-connect like many other tws'

Grayson73 likes this.
  7. d3myz
    I like your picture of Stallone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy:

hifi80sman likes this.
  8. wksoh
    THanks,.. what's your reviewer na
    They disconnect and stop playing music. I once had it drain battery when I unknowingly put the left ear bud in the right pocket of the charging unit.

Odioer and Grayson73 like this.
  9. hifi80sman
    I'll let Paul know you said that! He's a nice guy though, so you may still be able to go to the next concert.

10. Blueshound24
    So I hate the fit with the L2P. I cannot get over the shallow fit depth and have tried all the wings and no wings. Without the wings I can place them a little deeper but the little knob that holds the wing on digs into the inside of my ear, and I thought about just filing that
    down :triportsad:

Is the mw07 any better or is that similar fit?

M&D is having a CM deal at 50% off of the original, (not Go or plus), for $124.50 and I was thinking of giving it a try.

d3myz likes this.
  11. rhsauer
    Let’s hope he’s in the UK and in the passenger seat.

hifi80sman likes this.
  12. hifi80sman
    I have the T1 with Micro USB charging. I like them and they are solid, but I'd pick up the T1X just for the App.

d3myz likes this.
  13. hifi80sman
    If you have issues with the L2P, I think you'll find yourself in a similar situation with the MW07 (also shallow).

14. d3myz
    I'd say the MW07 fits better than the L2p. It's still rather shallow, but not as shallow as the L2p at all. Thanks for the heads up, I just picked up another MW077 for $124.50 in Steel Blue, What a deal!

Blueshound24 and hifi80sman like this.
  15. Blueshound24

Bummer...

I suppose it's a combination of the housing and wings holding it back from a deep placement?