flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Oct 24, 2018 at 6:38 PM Post #12,857 of 39,414
I hadn't heard the Solaris at the time of the video recording, so I think you might be referring to the Equinox custom IEM?
Hi jude, just want to say I really appreciate the work you've done over the years turning Head-Fi and the headphone hobby into the force they've become.

May I ask as you'd be in a position to know, in terms of popularity and general interest levels do you feel like IEMs are gradually catching up with headphones and could they overtake them someday?

Oct 24, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #12,858 of 39,414
My bad, I mixed the 2 IEMs.
Wooooooo, you twisted Jude's words. Wooooooo

eY64Y2C.gif

Oct 25, 2018 at 7:40 AM Post #12,861 of 39,414
Oct 25, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #12,864 of 39,414
@flinkenick are you getting one of these free , like Michael ?

i mean , if someone deserves a free sample it's the top reviewer in here , right ?

(plus Amsterdam is next door to Poland, comparatively speaking to China)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018 at 7:51 AM Post #12,869 of 39,414
What has this thread become? Is this Nic's BOTL IEM shootout thread? Have we no cash?

Seriously Dan, awesome reviews. Read it twice and was enticed by the A3H bcos of what it does... Sounds like a baby Flamenco.

And I seriously love your review format. Stupendously helpful for potential buyers. Buy this if a, b, c. Avoid if x, y, z. Kinda wish I thought of it myself lol

Oct 26, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #12,870 of 39,414
What has this thread become? Is this Nic's BOTL IEM shootout thread? Have we no cash?

Seriously Dan, awesome reviews. Read it twice and was enticed by the A3H bcos of what it does... Sounds like a baby Flamenco.

And I seriously love your review format. Stupendously helpful for potential buyers. Buy this if a, b, c. Avoid if x, y, z. Kinda wish I thought of it myself lol

Legend X | Flamenco | SE5U

can you offer some short comparison between those 3 iems (and their synergy with wm1a) ?

thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back