FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jan 1, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #3,856 of 4,896
I'll be moving to Japan soon...interested in buying a pair of these. I don't see anywhere on their website to actually place an order though. Am I missing something, or do I just need to contact them?
They're makers. You'll have to buy (more likely order) via their retailers Fujiya, e-earphone, Yodobashi Camera, etc.

Jan 1, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #3,857 of 4,896
The TG334 has been my companion for 1year 2months and counting and it will always be my favorite fitear despite having 2 other fitear customs. 
dt880smile.png

Jan 3, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #3,858 of 4,896
They will never be in stock anymore since Fitear has changed the order process. You can buy TG334/Parterre/Fitear by submitting the order form to the store. This makes the order process similar to ordering custom IEM. The wait is about 2-3 months. Only thing you need is being Japanese or having Japanese resident card.

That's what I know base on my limited Japanese. It may be wrong :D . Hope it helps.

Thank you for your important info. I will let my japanese friend get a 334 for me. It costs around $860 now, strong dollar, good deal :)

Jan 11, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #3,862 of 4,896
I highly doubt that any one outside Japan has a unit. They are selling locally only and you need to fill in a form and place an order and hope they don't reject your order.

I was very interested at one point but now I am happy if I do get them and if not no big deal.

Jan 12, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #3,863 of 4,896
Anyone here have any idea which earphone is similar or better than the fitear tg334?

Looking and trying to buy these is honestly killing me.

So far, the other one that i kind of like(cant remember the sound now) is the Z5

Jan 12, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #3,864 of 4,896
Those are very different from TG334. It's a more neutral sounding IEM, great resolution, but lack some of the holographic feeling of the TG334. Overall I prefer the TG334 to the fitear, but prefer the fitear to the Parterre. But I don't like the stricter and stricter policy of Fitear so I try to avoid this brand (I'm living in Japan, so I could purchase them but come on, you need to fill a lot of document with your personnal informations to purchase any Fitear product, it's ridiculous, plus no information on the delay...not for me, there are a lot of other great alternatives).

Jan 12, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #3,865 of 4,896
  Anyone here have any idea which earphone is similar or better than the fitear tg334?

Looking and trying to buy these is honestly killing me.

So far, the other one that i kind of like(cant remember the sound now) is the Z5

Hey there, have you tried musica acoustics lately? In my email correspondence with Dmitri last week, he mentioned that he had just received one TG334 unit which was available for sale. Not sure if its been snapped up at the moment. Dmitri informed me that he usually receives one TG334 every 3-4 months..

Jan 13, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #3,866 of 4,896
Thanks for the input Audionewbi.

Surely can't keep the expectation high with all the procedures. Oh well.

I highly doubt that any one outside Japan has a unit. They are selling locally only and you need to fill in a form and place an order and hope they don't reject your order.

I was very interested at one point but now I am happy if I do get them and if not no big deal.

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #3,867 of 4,896
  Those are very different from TG334. It's a more neutral sounding IEM, great resolution, but lack some of the holographic feeling of the TG334. Overall I prefer the TG334 to the fitear, but prefer the fitear to the Parterre. But I don't like the stricter and stricter policy of Fitear so I try to avoid this brand (I'm living in Japan, so I could purchase them but come on, you need to fill a lot of document with your personnal informations to purchase any Fitear product, it's ridiculous, plus no information on the delay...not for me, there are a lot of other great alternatives).

Suggestions? ive been traveling the high end land,short of custom's and K10U. I cant find anything.

SE846, where is that damn bass people keep raving about, why does the bass not sound like the 334. Mids are sandier than sex on a beach. Sounds cool, but pretty sucky in reality.

K3003, its ok i guess. Nothing jumps out.

Roxanne. Really wanted to love these, but mids are ****, bass is loose. Sounded much better with spinfit tips though.

CTM's Very interesting. Very neutral and relaxing, but id prefer the fitear sound.

Heaven 6. Interesting mids, very close to fitears, loses out badly at the other ends of the spectrum though.

Z5, interesting, need a relisten.

Dita, very impressive at first try, wasnt so after 3 hours. No "take my money"factor.

IM03, WOW for the price, very very nice, only heard for 2 minutes though. Too bad i cant find a place to try again in my area.z

Piano forte VIII, currently own this, lovely, but getting boring. Does not have that clarity, cohesiveness and delicious teracle-ness of that 334.

Currently waiting for the heaven 7 and 8. Maybe i can get something there.

Jan 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #3,868 of 4,896

Suggestions? ive been traveling the high end land,short of custom's and K10U. I cant find anything.

SE846, where is that damn bass people keep raving about, why does the bass not sound like the 334. Mids are sandier than sex on a beach. Sounds cool, but pretty sucky in reality.

K3003, its ok i guess. Nothing jumps out.

Roxanne. Really wanted to love these, but mids are ****, bass is loose. Sounded much better with spinfit tips though.

CTM's Very interesting. Very neutral and relaxing, but id prefer the fitear sound.

Heaven 6. Interesting mids, very close to fitears, loses out badly at the other ends of the spectrum though.

Z5, interesting, need a relisten.

Dita, very impressive at first try, wasnt so after 3 hours. No "take my money"factor.

IM03, WOW for the price, very very nice, only heard for 2 minutes though. Too bad i cant find a place to try again in my area.z

Piano forte VIII, currently own this, lovely, but getting boring. Does not have that clarity, cohesiveness and delicious teracle-ness of that 334.

IM03 is seriously lovely for the price. There is also possibility to upgrade the cable too, might help to bring it even higher. With all the upgrades, it is still very cheap compared to other IEM listed.

Jan 16, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #3,869 of 4,896

If you think this is a contender, then my suggestion is order from Amazon, you'll get free shipping (in the US) and if you don't like it, you have 30 days to return for any reason.
All it will cost you is the cost of freight to send back.  $10-15.00 at a guess.

Jan 16, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #3,870 of 4,896

....or not.

Rotijon, Have you ever listened to Tralucents like the 1plus2 or the Ref.1???  If not, you should....immediately. They are dramatically different (maybe way, way better) than your previous 'experiences'. I went through a similar set of IEM's and guess what I ended up with....and a huge smile on my face....er ears...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back