FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Dec 13, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #3,828 of 4,896
The TG!334 is somewhat sensitive & there is somewhat of a little bit of hiss from the Hugo. I don't own the Hugo & that hiss doesn't bother me much, but it does bother some. I went for the Aurender Flow in the end & it's got quite a black background & happy enough with it with my TG!334.

Dec 13, 2014 at 4:48 AM Post #3,829 of 4,896
The TG!334 is somewhat sensitive & there is somewhat of a little bit of hiss from the Hugo. I don't own the Hugo & that hiss doesn't bother me much, but it does bother some. I went for the Aurender Flow in the end & it's got quite a black background & happy enough with it with my TG!334.

Appreciate the feedback.  And, it is good to know so the hiss on quiet passages is not my imagination.

Thinking it does not bother me that much. I am considering the TG334 because of the TG111 which I heard. It goes very nicely with the Hugo indeed.

As such, I am wondering if the TG334 offers more clarity, better separation and an even better sound staging than the TG111 (when used with a Hugo). If that be the case, I may opt for it instead of the TG111.

P.S. From what you say, the Flow also "sounds" interesting. The form factor is nice (as is the leather case that comes with it).  I will try to cop a listen one of these days. How many listening hours are you getting from the internal battery?

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #3,831 of 4,896

Appreciate the feedback.  And, it is good to know so the hiss on quiet passages is not my imagination.

Thinking it does not bother me that much. I am considering the TG334 because of the TG111 which I heard. It goes very nicely with the Hugo indeed.

As such, I am wondering if the TG334 offers more clarity, better separation and an even better sound staging than the TG111 (when used with a Hugo). If that be the case, I may opt for it instead of the TG111.

P.S. From what you say, the Flow also "sounds" interesting. The form factor is nice (as is the leather case that comes with it).  I will try to cop a listen one of these days. How many listening hours are you getting from the internal battery?

I've not heard the TG!111 for a long time and can't comment on it. All I do remember is few years back when I heard the TG!334 & TG!111, I preferred the TG!334 sound but don't remember why.

I've just finished my impressions of the Flow in my sig below. It's about 7 hrs off the battery.

BTW AnakChan,

If I may ask you another:

Have you compared the Rox vs. the TG334?  

What are your comments?

Thank You. 

P.S. I clicked the M-100 link. Awesome.LOL.

I put the V-Moda to the durability test :D. Meanwhile the Rox and TG!334 are very different in their presentations. To me the Rox has a wider presentation but the overall tonal signature is a little "weird" to me. To my ears it's somewhat dark but with a weird treble peak. The TG!334 doesn't have that wide of a presentation but it's a serious vocal king. The Rox does still appeal to me in that it's an "alternative" sound but sadly not enough for me to buy the customs version.

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #3,832 of 4,896
AnakChan,

Again, thanks.  I appreciate the feedback.

Cool, I will then look into finding a TG334 and a TG111 to try.  Hopefully, this can happen somewhere in one place at one time.

As per your comments, I may also audition the Rox to gain some perspective.

Actually, am simply looking for a set of daily use IEMs that will keep me smiling for a year, maybe two.

Any other suggestions I should try based on the (Hugo + TG111 = rather good) reference?

Cheers.

P.S. Your M-100 pics brings to mind past exploits in fly-fishing.

P.P.S. Liked your review on the Flow.

Dec 29, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #3,834 of 4,896
  Looking to get a pair of 334 to go for my best friend. If you guys have one available, please give me a PM. Thanks   :)

Can I be your bestfriend? Where do I apply?
happy_face1.gif

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #3,836 of 4,896
XD. I gave my LCD2 to another good friend.
Might be a reason why i am popular among friends
wink.gif

Dude tell me how can I be your best friend
happy_face1.gif
I didn't really give anything that expensive to my friends but it if I had a chance I would definitely. Making people happy, putting smiles on friends faces are just wonderful.

Anyway, about your question... It is a little bit difficult to find TG334 as you probably know. I don't know the exact reason but it seems like there is always more demand than the quantity of the units produced. I was remembering a few months of waiting list on some shops where you can preorder. It might be changed though I am sure someone with better knowledge can help you more.

Dec 30, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #3,838 of 4,896
Sold my few months old TG334 just about a month ago. I just prefer customs.

Dec 30, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #3,839 of 4,896
Sold my few months old TG334 just about a month ago. I just prefer customs.

When I was planning on getting the MH335DW SRed, I told myself, "This is it. I can finally let go of my TG!334". I still can't. I don't know why...maybe it's nostalgia but it's the only earphone that's been with me since I got into HF and can't let go of it. Other IEMs have come & gone (or there's a Shure E5c which has been with me longer but sitting in storage for the past 5 years and is lost somewhere in my cupboards).

Dec 30, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #3,840 of 4,896
When I was planning on getting the MH335DW SRed, I told myself, "This is it. I can finally let go of my TG!334". I still can't. I don't know why...maybe it's nostalgia but it's the only earphone that's been with me since I got into HF and can't let go of it. Other IEMs have come & gone (or there's a Shure E5c which has been with me longer but sitting in storage for the past 5 years and is lost somewhere in my cupboards).
The only reason was the fit. I've tried all sorts of tips and just couldn't get comfortable unlike my customs. Plus I didn't want to deprive someone of the chance to own one and with no waiting list to boot. My good deed for the year :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back