FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Feb 28, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #3,887 of 4,896
I don't have the 000 cable, but I have FitEar cables from Moon Audio and BTG Audio and am very happy with both of them.

Feb 28, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #3,889 of 4,896
  So has anyone experienced their Fitear iem failing on them? A lot of reviews on the Fitears compliment its excellent build quality, so I was just curious if it's true.

And I've had mine since Feb 2013.  Probably have well over 1000 hours on them at this point.

Mar 2, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #3,891 of 4,896
What are the list of nice cable for To go 334 available at the moment?
Is the 000 really worth it or other might be better?

Hi there :)
I used to own 000 cable. But seems i still prefer the 001 that comes with 334. The 000 cable add more body to 334. To me...334's sound is already full enough. So with 000 cable..sounded a slightly too full and all the edges of the sound was becoming a slightly more rounded (or smooth for a better word perhaps - but stock 001 cable already nicely smooth). The soundstage seems a bit improved with 000 cable. But the sound-image like vocal and all instruments i think 001 cable is more proper to my ears.

And the build of 000 cable i like it. Very durable and more free tanggled than 001. But sometimes a bit annoying thou bcos it is stiff.

Cheers.

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #3,892 of 4,896
So does this thread contain information on the Fit Ear `Fitear` model, the newest universal?  I tried searching, but you can imagine what happens : the results contain nearly every post!  

I`m really interested in this new UIEM, and how it compares to the 334 and Parterre....

d

Hi there. :)
I own both tg334 and parterre long enough. And i use them both extensively. The tg334 might have a slightly more better in technical. But i would say that they both are rather similar. So it just a matter of taste which tonal presentation we would prefer. And i prefer Parterre.

Parterre, to me, the sound is more balanced. Between bass/mids/treble. Both tg334 and parterre have a very sweet mids. So well bodied. Smooth. And very good imaging. Tg334's sound has more depth and taller. And parterre seems like a slightly more wider. The bass on both..i personally consider it is big. But tg334 has a significantly more bass qty. And for the treble..i think Parterre a slightly more extended than the tg334 (that maybe caused by tg334's bass). But both..i still consider of having a warm/mellow/smooth/milky signature. So, to me,they are not a treble happy UIEM. For the mids...both are beatifull. The tg334 could be just a very slightly more forward and appealing. In this case...Parterre could be a slightly more relaxing to be enjoyed. But u wont notice this difference without focusing hard. So i would rather say for the mids..they are equal. Both i use stock cable.

For Parterre..i use Dita's silicon tips and i found those tips are the best for my ears. Fit so well abd very very comfy. And for tg334..i use biflange tips. I found it using the biflange is slightly increasing soundstage and i get a better imaging too.

Cheers.

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #3,894 of 4,896
Hi there :)
I used to own 000 cable. But seems i still prefer the 001 that comes with 334. The 000 cable add more body to 334. To me...334's sound is already full enough. So with 000 cable..sounded a slightly too full and all the edges of the sound was becoming a slightly more rounded (or smooth for a better word perhaps - but stock 001 cable already nicely smooth). The soundstage seems a bit improved with 000 cable. But the sound-image like vocal and all instruments i think 001 cable is more proper to my ears.

And the build of 000 cable i like it. Very durable and more free tanggled than 001. But sometimes a bit annoying thou bcos it is stiff.

Cheers.

Just i tot it would be because i try the pattere and see the different which 000 improove patterre, but i also tot thatthe 334 is too full to my ear already to add 000 would be too much, but need to try i guess.
How about the black widow and many different cable from toxic cable etc venom, scorpion

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:51 PM Post #3,895 of 4,896
Just i tot it would be because i try the pattere and see the different which 000 improove patterre, but i also tot thatthe 334 is too full to my ear already to add 000 would be too much, but need to try i guess.
How about the black widow and many different cable from toxic cable etc venom, scorpion

I only tried with Alo cable and silver dragon cable. Alo cable was a slightly brighter than the stock. The sound-body was a slightly reduced perhaps. I like it okay. The only thing i dont like from Alo cable is bcos the cable was very easily twisted like a spring. Very annoying to me. I also tried the silver dragon before. But seems like it gave not so much improvements on the sound. Treble also slighty extended (but lesser than Alo) and the impact was added just a bit. But i like the 001 better.

I heard the twag 8 strands cable is good with tg334.

Cheers.

Mar 3, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #3,896 of 4,896
I can easily recommend the BTG Starlight if you like the base sound signature of the 334 but wanted a more comfortable cable. Being a SPC cable, it does bring out slightly more treble too.

Mar 7, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #3,897 of 4,896
Hi guys, 

My first post ever:
I been thinking about a K10 vs TG334 for awhile... At the moment, I am hoping to purchase a TG334 but can't seem to find any place selling them. I emailed Fitear as I will be visiting Tokyo in 2.5 weeks but their reply was rather curt and unhelpful, perhaps due to the difference in language.

I will be grateful if anyone will be able to help/advise where I can get my hands on a pair. 

Thanks!
H

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #3,898 of 4,896
  Hi guys, 

My first post ever:
I been thinking about a K10 vs TG334 for awhile... At the moment, I am hoping to purchase a TG334 but can't seem to find any place selling them. I emailed Fitear as I will be visiting Tokyo in 2.5 weeks but their reply was rather curt and unhelpful, perhaps due to the difference in language.

I will be grateful if anyone will be able to help/advise where I can get my hands on a pair. 

Thanks!
H

You can try to pre-order your pair from Fujiya-Avic (not sure about the long waiting time, though).

Its pretty much the same process anywhere else (BTO).

Its almost impossible to find a brand new one in the market now (or it being in stock). Perhaps you'd want to try your luck finding a 2nd hand set over there.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #3,899 of 4,896

You can try to pre-order your pair from Fujiya-Avic (not sure about the long waiting time, though).

Its pretty much the same process anywhere else (BTO).

Its almost impossible to find a brand new one in the market now (or it being in stock). Perhaps you'd want to try your luck finding a 2nd hand set over there.

They are in stock in Bangkok:  http://www.jetliveaudio.com/index.php?mo=29&keyword=FitEar

Nice dealer I've bought from him many times. I'm sure he would ship any paid order. I bought my Fitear from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back