FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Mar 8, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #3,903 of 4,896
  Hi guys, 

My first post ever:
I been thinking about a K10 vs TG334 for awhile... At the moment, I am hoping to purchase a TG334 but can't seem to find any place selling them. I emailed Fitear as I will be visiting Tokyo in 2.5 weeks but their reply was rather curt and unhelpful, perhaps due to the difference in language.

I will be grateful if anyone will be able to help/advise where I can get my hands on a pair. 

Thanks!
H

Fitear are eccentric.  To buy one of their IEMs, you have to fill out an application form, provide photo ID, and provide proof of residence : some utility bills or something that confirm the name and address.  Then you are entitled to join their waiting list.   I don`t know if this is only for foreigners or if Japanesse also have to do this. Currently the only universal Fitear that you can buy is the Parterre, and it`s very rare.  The 334 and the `Fitear` model you have to apply and wait.  

Regarding Jet in Bangkok, I can second Chodi that they are good people, and there are at least two fluent English speakers there (basically none in Japan).  However, the prices of most audio gear in Bangkok are much much higher than in Tokyo.    

Mar 8, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #3,904 of 4,896

Fitear are eccentric.  To buy one of their IEMs, you have to fill out an application form, provide photo ID, and provide proof of residence : some utility bills or something that confirm the name and address.  Then you are entitled to join their waiting list.   I don`t know if this is only for foreigners or if Japanesse also have to do this. Currently the only universal Fitear that you can buy is the Parterre, and it`s very rare.  The 334 and the `Fitear` model you have to apply and wait.  

Regarding Jet in Bangkok, I can second Chodi that they are good people, and there are at least two fluent English speakers there (basically none in Japan).  However, the prices of most audio gear in Bangkok are much much higher than in Tokyo.    

Everything you said is true including the price issue, but they actually have them all in stock. Doesn't really matter what the price is if you can't get it.

Mar 11, 2015 at 9:33 PM Post #3,907 of 4,896
Thanks so much for the information, guys! 
Looking forward to getting one. 
The searching, waiting and lust for 1 is just soooooooo frustrating! 
blink.gif

Mar 11, 2015 at 11:29 PM Post #3,909 of 4,896
Well, then you need to be hurry. Tg334 is like hot cake right now.

Been that way a long time (in electronics time). We know H.F. is where its at for portable audio but the masses do not (yet
L3000.gif
:) Its when CNET's Steve Guttenberg wrote his review that it really took off. I bought mine a week or two after reading that article and had just joined H.F.

BTW, the first person I PM here was Anakchan and he's been super helpful ever since! I think he coined the name FT!334.

Mar 12, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #3,910 of 4,896
haha.. still remember few years back a big hype on the TG334... when to MooK festival to listen to a set using my lousy DAP on the first day opening...
eek.gif
.... Asked jaben whether have a set for sale... took out my wallet like a happy puppy... the rest is history.. same as for the purchase of the 000 cable.. my jaws literally drop on the floor. I was salivating when i just  thinking how much better the cable is when fully burn in..

Mar 13, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #3,911 of 4,896
  Thanks so much for the information, guys! 
Looking forward to getting one. 
The searching, waiting and lust for 1 is just soooooooo frustrating! 
blink.gif

Jaben malaysia has not had one for more than a year. They still have a waiting list lol. The one they have was a demo unit, prior to getting mine, i was pestering them to sell it to me with no avail =(

Mar 18, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #3,914 of 4,896
Is that an official adaptor cable from FitEar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back