Fischer Audio FA Series Appreciation Thread
Apr 18, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #16 of 17
Well my price range is closer to $400 but I seriously can't find another headphone that sounds quite as appealing for under that price. So will I be disappointed if I jump on the Fischers? Will I wish I had spent the money in a different price category, maybe on the SR325is or HD600?

Apr 20, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #17 of 17

Quote:
Well my price range is closer to $400 but I seriously can't find another headphone that sounds quite as appealing for under that price. So will I be disappointed if I jump on the Fischers? Will I wish I had spent the money in a different price category, maybe on the SR325is or HD600?

Hi Lingling, If you are talking about the FA-003, it will be a close-back which is a total different animal from the HD-600 and the SR325i. Whereas the FA-002 has a relatively intimate presentation which is different from the open and spaciousness of the HD-600 and the SR325i.

It will depends on the situation of usage, HD-600 and SR325i are pretty bad cans for outdoor use IMO.

But back on track, The Fischers don't attempt to do anything exaggerating over its price range, however its really hard for me to imagine anyone will be disappointed in jumping on the Fischer FA-002/3s, the accessories, detachable cables, materials + build and most important of all, The sound which can be Neutral (on leather pads) and more smooth in exchange for being more colored (velour pads)

The versatility, durability and practicality these cans have are extremely hard to beat at its price, Even with M50 reigning in its range, M50 itself don't come close to the Fischers in Listening Comfort and the ability to stand the test of time with its practicality and versatility IMO.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back