Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 18, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #7,561 of 11,642
Ok thank you. Indeed, if E3000 isn't the best answer to my question, we are off topic...

I started going off-topic with non-Final Audio products. The E3000 is definitely on-topic.

Jan 18, 2018 at 6:12 PM Post #7,562 of 11,642
I started going off-topic with non-Final Audio products. The E3000 is definitely on-topic.
If and only if E3000 is the answer...

Feb 6, 2018 at 1:25 AM Post #7,564 of 11,642
I had a chance to hear E3000 today.

It is an amazing IEM actually, especially in its sound and comfort.
Several months ago I bought my wife the E2000 (she had the choice and of course picked the E2000 because "they are black" :p ) and those are very nice too! I had read Ryan's review of them and they came recommended to me by HiFiHeadphones, but I was still surprised by how good the sound was for that price. ...and indeed very comfortable, which was the main criteria for my wife who uses them during her commute through London. She thought her old Trinity Vyrus were small and comfortable, so the E2000 were a really pleasant surprise.

Feb 6, 2018 at 6:59 AM Post #7,565 of 11,642
Several months ago I bought my wife the E2000 (she had the choice and of course picked the E2000 because "they are black" :p ) and those are very nice too! I had read Ryan's review of them and they came recommended to me by HiFiHeadphones, but I was still surprised by how good the sound was for that price. ...and indeed very comfortable, which was the main criteria for my wife who uses them during her commute through London. She thought her old Trinity Vyrus were small and comfortable, so the E2000 were a really pleasant surprise.

I didn't even know that hifiheadphones have them in stock, but man, E2000 and E3000 is this sweet! :smile_phones:

I am amazed by such a cheap IEM to the point where I'd consider them to be one of the best easily replaceable IEMs :dt880smile:

Like actually, I love their signature so much, it reminds me of the first IEMs I had, which were amazingly fun, the signautre is extremely natural, open, well-extended, with lots of bass and with enough treble and a very very clean and clear midrange.

Feb 7, 2018 at 10:41 PM Post #7,566 of 11,642
Don't think it's been posted here, Final is releasing 3 new IEMs (I believe one of them is the first hybrid from Final). They also have a bunch of tuning options and whatnot. It's not in English but translate works:

www.makuake.com/project/final/

main_3568.fit-scale.jpg

Feb 8, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #7,568 of 11,642
Don't think it's been posted here, Final is releasing 3 new IEMs (I believe one of them is the first hybrid from Final). They also have a bunch of tuning options and whatnot. It's not in English but translate works:

main_3568.fit-scale.jpg

Oh man, those look beautiful!

I wonder what price class they'll be in!

Feb 8, 2018 at 7:56 AM Post #7,570 of 11,642
There is pricing on the page I've linked, in JPY. Around 150$ for single dynamic and 550$ for 3BA, hybrid being priced mid way. I think this includes full tuning kits with tools. Price might change obviously.

That sounds awesome!

It's lovely to see more from those guys, their E2000 and E3000 IEMs really stunned me with their sonic abilities!

Feb 14, 2018 at 4:34 PM Post #7,571 of 11,642

main_3568.fit-scale.jpg

Not sure but those might be japan only. I think they do workshops on making iems and previosuly did make your own dynamic driver iems. Could be wrong though

Feb 23, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #7,573 of 11,642
That sounds awesome!

It's lovely to see more from those guys, their E2000 and E3000 IEMs really stunned me with their sonic abilities!

If there's a chance, when i get back to Romania, i'll hand you the FI-BA-SST, Pianoforte IX/X ( i'm still debating which to buy) and the Pandora VI....i'd love to hear your feedback on these...

Feb 24, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #7,575 of 11,642
My brain is still contemplating the E3000 I trialed at CanJam NY last week.

Sound was so great for its price. Its design so simple. Despite my present fervor for wireless commuting buds, this is one kit that's making me consider a wired IEM again.

The rep was friendly and we talked quite a bit. He handed me a set of E series tips, stapled to an info card. The info card revealed something noteworthy to me about E3000.

The card had an info graphic that indicated you can pick a E series tip size dependent upon how deeply the E3000 body can insert into your particular ear canal. Body mostly outside the ear is seen with a larger E tip; the body mostly embedded within the ear canal gets a smaller E tip.

The E series tip stem is flexible; kind of SpinFit-like, and it helps accommodate one's biological contour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back