Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 6, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #2,102 of 11,644
Oooh the new case that comes with the Heaven VI seems like a big improvement to the last one, now it is practical and looks awesome, its a shame i got my Heaven VI with out any accessories. :frowning2:

How are you liking the Heaven VI?

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #2,103 of 11,644
Just drop by Jaben again to place order for the Fitear C435 and had a listened to the Piano Forte Ⅷ.

Very very good, imagine u are sitting in the middle and listening in a concert hall.

normal_smile .gif

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #2,104 of 11,644
Quote:
How are you liking the Heaven VI?

I have actually had it a fair while now and it really impressed me from the start. I actually remember saying on this thread that it a FAD IEM that would really hit it off with a lot of people here as quite simply a great IEM that is very capable from top to bottom. There is a lot to love about it and the biggest hate is a brown cable :p

Using it right now to compare the Colorfly C4, HiFi ET MA9 and IPC to JL Balanced Amp.

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #2,105 of 11,644
Just drop by Jaben again to place order for the Fitear C435 and had a listened to the Piano Forte Ⅷ.

Very very good, imagine u are sitting in the middle and listening in a concert hall.

normal_smile%20.gif

If you are in singapore, you should join mini meet arrange by cravenz.
He had loan FAD PF X

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #2,106 of 11,644
Quote:
If you are in singapore, you should join mini meet arrange by cravenz.
He had loan FAD PF X

Wow................................
eek.gif

That's their flagship and as what the SA at Jaben told me it's so good that words are not abled to describe and she can listened for hours and don't feel tiring.

By the way, they used to have the FAD PF X but she told me it's was sold to a Singapore Famous Swimmer.....................................
eek.gif

If I really wanted an universal iem, FAD will definitely be the one.................................
regular_smile .gif

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #2,107 of 11,644
Quote:

Wow................................
eek.gif

That's their flagship and as what the SA at Jaben told me it's so good that words are not abled to describe and she can listened for hours and don't feel tiring.

By the way, they used to have the FAD PF X but she told me it's was sold to a Singapore Famous Swimmer.....................................
eek.gif

If I really wanted an universal iem, FAD will definitely be the one.................................
regular_smile%20.gif

The FAD PF X is universal, but not universal all at the same time :wink:

Meet is over. Just got home, and there will be some pictures up in the Singapore meet thread. 

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #2,108 of 11,644
Wow................................:eek:

By the way, they used to have the FAD PF X but she told me it's was sold to a Singapore Famous Swimmer.....................................:eek:

regular_smile%20.gif

Feel free to try it yourself. Loan PF X will be in Singapore till Sunday.
If you miss a chance this week but still want to try, please let me know some arrangement can be done during weekend at my friend house in singapore.

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #2,109 of 11,644
Quote:
Feel free to try it yourself. Loan PF X will be in Singapore till Sunday.
If you miss a chance this week but still want to try, please let me know some arrangement can be done during weekend at my friend house in singapore.

This coming Monday anytime can or not. Sunday afternoon also can. Need to work on the next 2 days.

Can let me know how to try the PF X ?

Thanks.

frown.gif

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #2,110 of 11,644
Weekday is not suitable since my friend fly back to work in Thailand.
weekend is possible. Donot worried any weekend is ok.
Check your pm for my friend contact

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #2,111 of 11,644
Quote:
Weekday is not suitable since my friend fly back to work in Thailand.
weekend is possible. Donot worried any weekend is ok.
Check your pm for my friend contact

Thanks, he just one stop from where I live..........................
smile.gif

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #2,113 of 11,644
I have actually had it a fair while now and it really impressed me from the start. I actually remember saying on this thread that it a FAD IEM that would really hit it off with a lot of people here as quite simply a great IEM that is very capable from top to bottom. There is a lot to love about it and the biggest hate is a brown cable :p

Using it right now to compare the Colorfly C4, HiFi ET MA9 and IPC to JL Balanced Amp.

I have the V but I hope this still holds true:
You know how many to most IEMs that are well liked around here we describe as either doing one or two things amazingly or doing very little wrong? I'd say the Heaven V and most probably the VI are IEMs that do a lot quite well.

Looking forward to when and if you post a review.

I need to figure out a way to hear the VI. Not knowing how they sound different is starting to kill me inside haha.

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #2,115 of 11,644
Quote:
I need to figure out a way to hear the VI. Not knowing how they sound different is starting to kill me inside haha.

I listened to both last night with the same material. They are SO similar man. MuppetFace and mine impressions differ somewhat, but that is probably due to the tip variance that we are using. Which goes to show, how similar they are.

MF thinks the VI has a touch more robust bass, I don't think so. With the same tips, VI may have a bit more sub-bass. I think if you have the V, no reason to go to VI unless you just love the look. I think the Vi might have a tiny touch more upper mid energy, which on some stuff can sound cleaner, or have more glare. The VI may be a smidgeon more refined. If you did a double-blind test on me with the two, it would definitely be very difficult to tell them apart. Both the V and VI are excellent. And the V represents one of the best values around. They do things nothing else can. 

I like the gold and brown of the VI myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back