FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Nov 17, 2019 at 7:49 AM Post #782 of 1,931
and your using the screen protector? someone complained about the m11p not coming with one pre-installed and fiio responded saying

I cant see any sign there're a screen protector on, which is really impressive considering it's there. Is it just on the front or the back glass also?

I ordered my dd case back on 10/24 and it arrived 11/14 without aliexpress's tracking showing any progress. I would not recommend this case as it makes the side button extremely easy to press accidentally. The tight fitting case makes any pressure around the buttons trigger them so you can barely touch that entire side. I've had to disable side buttons while the screen is off to avoid pitching the m11 at the wall when I accidentally hit skip mid track (kidding) :triportsad:. I could defiantly see large connectors being incompatible.
There was no screen protector on mine. The one I got off ebay for $8 is fine, tempered glass, good quality.

Nov 17, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #784 of 1,931
Are you sure about that?? Mine has one pre installed, it’s barely noticeable actually...
I'm sure, nothing but glass.

Nov 17, 2019 at 5:49 PM Post #785 of 1,931
Are you sure about that?? Mine has one pre installed, it’s barely noticeable actually...

I'm sure, nothing but glass.

I have a hard time believing there is a screen protector already on mine. It would have to be very high quality slick tempered glass (because its defiantly glass under my fingers). Also the screen its self would have to be recessed in into the bezel for this to be possible . I would appreciate if fiio could post a picture of the screen/bezel edge without a protect installed to confirm that's not what I have.

I ordered a 2 pack of extra protectors off aliexpress just so I have them around if i ever need them. I would be extremely upset if i very damaged my screen then found it was unprotected the whole time.

edit: check out https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fii...2-3g-ram-64g-rom.914753/page-39#post-15263779 (post 576) Im leaning towards believing that there is a pre applied glass screen protector and its just very very well done.

Those of you who feel they have a protector, it is glass correct?

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2019 at 6:15 PM Post #786 of 1,931
I have a hard time believing there is a screen protector already on mine. It would have to be very high quality slick tempered glass (because its defiantly glass under my fingers). Also the screen its self would have to be recessed in into the bezel for this to be possible . I would appreciate if fiio could post a picture of the screen/bezel edge without a protect installed to confirm that's not what I have.

I ordered a 2 pack of extra protectors off aliexpress just so I have them around if i ever need them. I would be extremely upset if i very damaged my screen then found it was unprotected the whole time.

edit: check out https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fii...2-3g-ram-64g-rom.914753/page-39#post-15263779 (post 576) Im leaning towards believing that there is a pre applied glass screen protector and its just very very well done.
The protector is perfectly installed, if you see from a side, you can see there is actually one, but is kinda melted with the screen! This is exactly what every company should do, give users a screen protector as flawless as the screen itself.

Nov 17, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #787 of 1,931
The protector is perfectly installed, if you see from a side, you can see there is actually one, but is kinda melted with the screen! This is exactly what every company should do, give users a screen protector as flawless as the screen itself.
Mine doesn't have that, it's just glass.

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #788 of 1,931
20191118_011008.jpg 20191118_011027.jpg

Confirmed that it has one on the front. I already peeled it with my fingernail.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019 at 2:37 AM Post #791 of 1,931

Confirmed that it has one on the front. I already peeled it with my fingernail.
Well done! This is the best proof that a protective glass is installed on the M11 and M11Pro from the factory!)
Although the fact that a protective glass was installed on the M11 and M11Pro was understandable! I don’t understand why some people doubted this, and some said that a protective film was installed on the M11 and M11Pro. Glass there on the front of the screen, a protective glass! I hope there will be no more discussion about glasses.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019 at 6:38 AM Post #793 of 1,931
Nov 18, 2019 at 7:50 AM Post #795 of 1,931
Do you assume that your device does not have a protective glass on the screen?
It doesnt its just glass. I mean it does now cause I bought one, but it didnt come with one. Ive been using this thing everyday since I got it, ive scrapped my fingernail a 100 times, nothing but glass and aluminum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back