1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

rurika

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by rurika, Dec 6, 2008.
  1. rurika
    My feedback.

greatwl likes this.
  2. The Monkey Contributor
    Sold my DAC1 to rurika. Smooth transaction, good communication. Enjoy the DAC!

3. 3x331m
    Rurika bought my Silver Dragon cable. Everything went smoothly, and I did have the update when the package was delivered. Excellent transaction.

4. glitch39
    Sold my amp to Rurika. GREAT transaction. smooth as silk.

5. nigeljames
    Quick payment and confirmation of delivery. Thanks

6. NeoteriX
    Bought a Lyrix amp, battery, and ac adapter from Rurika. Shipped quickly, answered questions, great to work with.

7. Varma
    Bought a cable from rurika. Shipped quickly and communication was great. Overall Excellent Transaction. Thanks.

8. headfi_calderon
    bought audio-gd HDAMs. Shipped quickly and communication was great. Overall Excellent Transaction. Thanks.

9. jclyle
    Bought a darkvoice 332. item in great shape. fast shipping and great communication!

10. KevinR70
    Sold HP cable to rurika. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks.

11. vcoheda Contributor
    buyer purchased a bal equinox cable from me. everything went smoothly with prompt payment. would deal with again.

thanks [​IMG]

12. CapQ
    Bought a Kimber cable from Satit. Item arrived as excellent condition at stated. Shipped fast and was packaged nicely. Thanks.

13. nestacio
    Just received my 3-pin XLR HD800 cable from Satit - really great member, replied to my questions and shipped with a tracking number, very well done. The cable was safely and neatly packaged. Thanks Satit!

14. baols
    Bought Benchmark DAC1. It is in great condition and works perfectly. Many thanks to rurika for excellent contact, safe packing and fast shipping.