FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Nov 18, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #797 of 1,931
I would recommend taking the Fiio FH5. They have very good sound, powerful low frequencies, expressive mid and pleasant high frequencies. The sound itself is voluminous with a good construction of an imaginary scene, when listening, you get the feeling that you are listening to good full-sized headphones.
What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? (Genres)

Hello dear,

I like to listen to all Genre's. But i will like headphones which are warm, detailed, dynamic with lots of punch, don't like harshness in high's at all.
Fiio FH5 seem good for my taste, but i prefer over ear headphones.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2019 at 4:06 AM Post #798 of 1,931
Does M11 Pro now support MQA, will it also come to M11 via firmware upgrade?
Dear friend,

The MQA is only available on the FiiO Music App, with support for 3rd party apps (e.g. Tidal) coming with a future firmware update.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 19, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #800 of 1,931
Hello dear,

I like to listen to all Genre's. But i will like headphones which are warm, detailed, dynamic with lots of punch, don't like harshness in high's at all.
Fiio FH5 seem good for my taste, but i prefer over ear headphones.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance
i dont had many over ears , but the shure srh1540 fits this what you are looking for

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:34 PM Post #801 of 1,931
another annoying bug @FiiO

When using Qobuz on M11pro, when one track is finished playing, the next track will have a loud static sound. Doesn't go away if i press FWD. I can only pause it, wait and then play again.
Weird—this doesn’t happen to me at all. Qobuz on the M11 Pro works great. I just started my trial thanks to the Amazon Music thread :)

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:42 PM Post #802 of 1,931
Dear friend,

Which output are you using? Does the issue you mentioned happen in all you music files?

Best regards
I can confirm this behavior when using All to DSD—it can create a weird swirling high frequency noise. This only happens when streaming from something like Qobuz/Amazon/Primephonic/etc, and does not happen all the time.

local music never shows the issue.

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #803 of 1,931
Anyways, anyone got Amazon Music to work? I remember reading about how it was tricky to get working on M11, do we have to pull the same trick here?
Amazon music works without any tricks on the M11 Pro. It’s the only DAP I have that works properly without fiddling.

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:48 PM Post #804 of 1,931
Amazon music works without any tricks on the M11 Pro. It’s the only DAP I have that works properly without fiddling.

Really? You don’t have to play a hires file before using Amazon Music? I have to do that for Amazon Music HD.

Nov 20, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #805 of 1,931

Same here, huh? I have to do the "trick" by playing a FLAC with HiBy first and then start Amazon Music app, sometimes twice, to get it to play at all. It works perfectly after. Are you sure you're running the latest Amazon Music HD version, or just the old non-HD version which does work without the trick but no HD?

Nov 21, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #806 of 1,931
Really? You don’t have to play a hires file before using Amazon Music? I have to do that for Amazon Music HD.

Same here, huh? I have to do the "trick" by playing a FLAC with HiBy first and then start Amazon Music app, sometimes twice, to get it to play at all. It works perfectly after. Are you sure you're running the latest Amazon Music HD version, or just the old non-HD version which does work without the trick but no HD?
Good news and bad news here.

Good first: I verified that I did NOT have to play a hires file before Amazon Music HD would play a hires file. Thus: cold boot, open Amazon Music HD, play "Ultra HD" file and it would play fine.

Bad news: I upgraded to the newest version yesterday evening, and now I can't stream any files at all. It just spins forever, like on my N6ii.

:triportsad:

Nov 21, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #807 of 1,931
So I sold my M11 Pro, the mids are just too forward for my taste. Going back to the se100.

Bye!

Nov 21, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #809 of 1,931
You mean you upgraded the Amazon Music App? Can you go back to the previous one? Can you send the link?
Thanks!
Yes, exactly. I don’t know if I can revert, I’ll have to check that later.

I use APKPure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back