1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154
Next

Last
  1. Ojisan
    Well, I cleared and reset the device and all seems fine now. I guess fiddling with apps and such caused a glitch in balanced out. Hoping this doesn't happen again!

2. Jujoe
    When trying to import a playlist a location to look for the file cant be selected rendering the import function useless.

Juj

3. JRichardson1228
    Just have to chalk it up to different strokes and expectations. I mean, yea, he was using AirPods, but at the same time, if his phone/AirPod combo does the trick for him, you can't really fault him for it. I personally don't know anyone who gives a s*** about any of this besides me.

4. abitdeef
    Tell your friend airpods have their own built in amps and dacs. So they're going to sound similar on everything.

5. BadReligionPunk
    Many times I sit back and envy people like that. Its not a bad thing. I mean your friend is happy with his deal, and he saves a ton of money in the long run. :thumbsup:

6. JukeBoxJimmy
    No OTG! Please add. Also can not run ES FILE EXPLORER PRO instead of standard version.
    I invested a lot in two 2tb Samsung ssd t5's, now can't use !

7. JRichardson1228
    Out of curiosity, how do you have your tags/metadata? Just trying to gauge whether this will be an issue for me. For example, I have Metallica's S&M live album, with the first track in the folder as "1-01 The Ecstasy Of Gold" (disc number, song number, title) and I have both discs under the same S&M album umbrella as opposed to S&M [Disc 1] and S&M [Disc 2], as I've seen other people do it. Does your metadata on the files include disc numbers as well? (I'll attach an image to show you what I mean by that) I don't have a ton of multi-disc albums, but it'd still be disappointing if I'd have to mess with my current (perfect) tagging system.

Untitled.jpg

8. kailok18
    Tried to change the Download Destination of Tidal but the app is unable to see the SD Card (tried formatting the card but to no avail). Have you guys tried this before?

9. kailok18
    No worries. Turns out the app needs to be restarted in order to recognize the newly formatted SD Card.

10. abitdeef
    The nice dual dacs and balanced power and clean amplification are out of the loop when bluetooth is used. It's just the BT transmitter chip, everything is handled in the earbuds (amplification, decoding) so for all intent and purposes he's really not listening to the m11 at all.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  11. Currawong Contributor
    My video review is up:

12. fish1050
    Unfortunately I am not an iem guy, I am to prone to ear infections to wear them. I am strictly a headphone guy, but yeah I buy DAP's based on power, battery life and features. I buy the headphones to get the sound I want. It is the main reason I don't have a bunch of DAP's, I just don' see the need for it once I find the best headphones for me. I love the Viso HP50's so much I bought a second backup pair. Thanks to an amazing closeout deal I got them for $98 each CDN vs $339 each regular price. I won't be needing new headphones for a very long time and can now focus on DAP's going forward.

13. jmills8
    Me too when I found my headphone I bought back ups. The Fiio 11 pushed my TH900 pretty easily in 4.4.
    20190326_184410.jpg

lesale08 likes this.
  14. Redhell08
  15. Redhell08
    nice one 4 each day of the week

jmills8 likes this.
First

Back
134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154
Next

Last