Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jul 3, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #3,601 of 6,413
Hope the current AS-2 users are able to send back for upgrade. No matter how I adjust the bass ports, my AS-2 have the most bass quantity among all the other IEMs/CIEMs I have.

Jul 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #3,602 of 6,413
Hope the current AS-2 users are able to send back for upgrade. No matter how I adjust the bass ports, my AS-2 have the most bass quantity among all the other IEMs/CIEMs I have.

Agree. The ASG2/AS2 has got one of the best bass response and presence among so many IEMs. Until recently the H300 really won it hands down in bass section.

Jul 6, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #3,603 of 6,413
Wonder if anybody has had this issue with customs.   My AS2's have been refitted once and feel more comfortable than before, but I still love the feel and less bulk of silicone.  I'm also tired of putting them in and out.   I'm thinking of seeing if I could pay Aurisonics to put a silicone tip on my customs vs having to buy the generic fit 2.5 or I guess look into the rockets.   Just curious to see if others feel the hardness and bulk and discomfort/pain at times from customs.   

Aug 14, 2014 at 6:14 AM Post #3,604 of 6,413
So Dale popped by and had a launch of their new series of IEMs in SIngapore. Dale is truly one awesome guy and he definitely knows his stuff.

I also tried the entire new range of Aurisonics, namely the ASG1.5, ASG1+, ASG2.5 and of course, the Rockets.

Have to say the big surprise is I enjoyed ASG1+ and Rockets the most! 

The ASG1+ is a totally new offering from Aurisonics and has a neutral sound signature that is similar to the Rockets. Also, there is no bass port on this one.

The ASG1+: Truly awesome stuff to my ears

Dale also had other projects up his sleeves and my goodness, they blew my mind away when I heard them. Like almost literally. 
wink.gif

Watch out for Aurisonics in the near future. They are gonna kick some arse. BIG TIME.

P.S. Dale, I'm calling dibs on all your super secret projects. 
etysmile.gif

Aug 14, 2014 at 7:46 AM Post #3,605 of 6,413
  So Dale popped by and had a launch of their new series of IEMs in SIngapore. Dale is truly one awesome guy and he definitely knows his stuff.

I also tried the entire new range of Aurisonics, namely the ASG1.5, ASG1+, ASG2.5 and of course, the Rockets.

Have to say the big surprise is I enjoyed ASG1+ and Rockets the most! 

The ASG1+ is a totally new offering from Aurisonics and has a neutral sound signature that is similar to the Rockets. Also, there is no bass port on this one.

The ASG1+: Truly awesome stuff to my ears

Dale also had other projects up his sleeves and my goodness, they blew my mind away when I heard them. Like almost literally. 
wink.gif

Watch out for Aurisonics in the near future. They are gonna kick some arse. BIG TIME.

P.S. Dale, I'm calling dibs on all your super secret projects. 
etysmile.gif

You big tease, you :wink:

Very cool, man! Did you get a chance to hear the Auris Bluetooth IEMs by any chance? Interested to hear some early impressions.

Thanks for sharing, man!!

Aug 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #3,606 of 6,413

You big tease, you :wink:

Very cool, man! Did you get a chance to hear the Auris Bluetooth IEMs by any chance? Interested to hear some early impressions.

Thanks for sharing, man!!

That, I did not hear...

BUT, I asked about it and the reply was that it would be tuned similar to the Rockets, which was good news to me too, since I preferred the neutral signature.

I'm looking forward to the Auris as well. 

Aug 14, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #3,607 of 6,413
Mind blowing secret stuff that's NOT the Auris eh? So are we talking IEMs still?

Aug 14, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #3,609 of 6,413
Damn your Jedi mind tricks!

Ah well... Mind blowing is good news indeed. I'm very surprised to hear that the G-1+ is tuned like Rockets. I've been speculating on what a full sized driver tuned like Rockets would sound like. If these new secret phones blow straight past a full sized driver voiced like Rockets... Well... I don't even know what to say

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #3,610 of 6,413

I have a gag order on me right now. All I was allowed to say was how mind blowing it was. 

If what you're hearing what I think you're hearing then that means the thing the thing that I helped test and watch Dale design and prototype when I was over there is relatively complete. If that's the case then I'll need to start saving up. That and to think of a way to get this huge grin off my face.

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #3,611 of 6,413
If what you're hearing what I think you're hearing then that means the thing the thing that I helped test and watch Dale design and prototype when I was over there is relatively complete. If that's the case then I'll need to start saving up. That and to think of a way to get this huge grin off my face.

I'm guessing it's a toaster, the AST-1. Am I right?

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #3,612 of 6,413
They seem to release a new flagship every year or so. I can't wait for them to wrap up all this Rockets and Auris business so we can see the refresh for their main line already. The wait is killing me

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #3,613 of 6,413
I'm guessing it's a toaster, the AST-1. Am I right?

I can confirm or deny nothing. Dale is going to beat me with a PVC pipe and proceed to rip my head off if I say anything more then I have. But I will say, having heard it during its early dev days and knowing its dev goal, I'm kinda jumping up and down right now knowing that Dale has it relatively tuned right.

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #3,614 of 6,413
I'm hoping that the Rockets, G-1+, and Auris' tuning implies that this new phone will follow suit. I prefer that to the ASG stage monitor sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back