Europe Deals Thread
Jun 25, 2014 at 3:24 AM Post #601 of 2,497
Sony XBA-H3 for 99€ at mediamarkt.de
http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/product/SONY-XBA-H3-PRESTIGE-KOPFHÖRER,48353,460777,1357377.html?langId=-3

I guess they think that the XBA-H1 is the superior IEM, but they are wrong.
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #612 of 2,497
B&W C5 on amazon for 90GBP in both colours. not to everyones taste at full price (149GBP) but a decent deal at 90

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bowers-Wilkins-C5-In-Ear-Headphones-Titanium/dp/B009M2X2ZC/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1C3B410UUV3BV

think it is UK only but im not 100% sure how to check. On that note, how do you go about buying from amazon if the deal is not on your own countries version of the website?

Jun 26, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #613 of 2,497
  On that note, how do you go about buying from amazon if the deal is not on your own countries version of the website?

Just a case of shopping as you do in the UK store. You can still use your UK Amazon sign-in details (they work on all Amazon sites) and then completing checkout as normal.

When it gets to checkout you have the option to either pay in the store's 'native' currency or in pounds. Not sure how good Amazon's currency conversion rates are though so it may be cheaper to pay in Euros etc. and then let your credit card company do the conversion.

Shopping in the EU you don't need to worry about customs charges but with the US store they calculate the expected charges and add them to the order total, so you know upfront how much you're paying. No nasty surprises upon delivery.

With the US store I've found that Amazon won't ship some headphones to the UK but others they will. No idea if it's down to agreements they have in place with distributors/ manufacturers or something else.

For the various EU stores I use Chrome for browsing them as it gives you the option of using Google Translate to translate (most of) the page text into English which makes things simpler. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back