Europe Deals Thread
Mar 31, 2021 at 5:59 PM Post #2,206 of 2,497
Not a real bargain, but if you're looking for DUNU SA6 you can buy them from a official polish seller on ebay 114735882343 priced around 472€.
That's almost same price while ordering from china but you avoid possible taxes.
Yu[, that's true. This polish distributor has basically MSRP prices for nearly his whole offer without the added tax+customs to them. That's what I can call a bargain.

Apr 7, 2021 at 1:43 PM Post #2,209 of 2,497
Apr 13, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #2,211 of 2,497
Does anyone know Aliexpress stores with warehouses in EU? I'm trying to avoid customs dealing and delays since here customs are a pain in the @ss.
I find it much easier to use ebay and have had 0 problems with them. You can filter on European shops. Unfortunately they haven't figured out how to deal with Brexit yet though

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #2,215 of 2,497
I'm interested in chi-fi only at the moment, that's why I asked about aliexpress EU warehouses stores. And finding their products on ebay/amazon EU I find overpriced comparing to Ali.

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:19 PM Post #2,216 of 2,497
Yeah , brexit was a bummer for me. I use to buy everything from the UK and now Im getting hit with extra tax, so I’m looking elsewhere. 😒
I didn't buy everything from the UK but I did have a nice handful of trustworthy shops. This is definitely a mess, unable to buy from them now except for tiny items.

I'm interested in chi-fi only at the moment, that's why I asked about aliexpress EU warehouses stores. And finding their products on ebay/amazon EU I find overpriced comparing to Ali.
Sure, aliexpress is always cheaper than anything else but there is a reason for that. Getting stuff into Europe costs money. Hell, even European stuff costs more here than America...

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #2,217 of 2,497
Yes , hifiman have a European warehouse.
How can you buy from it? If I go to hifiman.com and click store I don't see any indication of that. I remember somebody mentioning this before so there should be a way.

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #2,219 of 2,497
How can you buy from it? If I go to hifiman.com and click store I don't see any indication of that. I remember somebody mentioning this before so there should be a way.
You will see a tabs under the item saying US - EU , choose EU and you are set.
If you don’t see the tabs contact hifiman by email and they will get back to you.

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:40 PM Post #2,220 of 2,497
You will see a tabs under the item saying US - EU , choose EU and you are set.
If you don’t see the tabs contact hifiman by email and they will get back to you.
I don't see that at all. But it knows where I am and so far everything I checked is out of stock, only available in US and Canada.

Anyway, was looking for the HE-6SE which is 1699 euros here but was like 600 USD when it was sold. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back