Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 21, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #2,975 of 40,730
Jack did mention once that he could make a 22-Driver IEM for someone.. Cronos (being a titan) I think will be a fitting name for such an IEM..

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #2,976 of 40,730
Not for nothing Jack, but Campfire andro sounds pretty amazing for a 5 ba. Maybe tuning lower number of bas can be more cost effective for us poor people and yet still maintain tolt sq.

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #2,977 of 40,730
  Good grief man, you have an even more expensive IEM coming!!!!!

We're always working on something but definitely not a Zeus replacement anytime soon. We're heading out to the Asius lab next week for some serious R&D time. We're long overdue for a tour.

Or maybe Jack is Cronos.

(mind blown)

Jack did mention once that he could make a 22-Driver IEM for someone.. Cronos (being a titan) I think will be a fitting name for such an IEM..

I plug them in from time to time for kicks and giggles. There are some minor phase issues however....

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #2,979 of 40,730
  Not for nothing Jack, but Campfire andro sounds pretty amazing for a 5 ba. Maybe tuning lower number of bas can be more cost effective for us poor people and yet still maintain tolt sq.

Agreed. @KB and the folks at Campfire/ALO are awesomesauce.

In regards to TOTL sound quality with less....we got something coming. You know what i'm talking about @ejong7 :wink:

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #2,983 of 40,730

Agreed. @KB and the folks at Campfire/ALO are awesomesauce.

In regards to TOTL sound quality with less....we got something coming. You know what i'm talking about @ejong7 :wink:

ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back