Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 20, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #2,956 of 40,712
  With the announcement, his inobox must be like : "you have 1 gazillion unread messages"

haha, that is precisely why I did not add another PM to the chaos. I will call CS tomorrow :)

Sep 20, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #2,957 of 40,712

i LIKE the look of that faceplate
biggrin.gif

cant wait for it. If the sound is good, might be my end game

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #2,959 of 40,712
Settled with a custom Zeus XIV (love thr vocals and mid range) my first ciem, shipping impressions today. Also review coming. You guys think it will last me 5 years?

Nice choice!

Sure, log off your account and never come back here. Legend has it, there are people that stuck with the same ciem for 5 years.

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #2,960 of 40,712
Nice choice!

Sure, log off your account and never come back here. Legend has it, there are people that stuck with the same ciem for 5 years.

Haha I simply won't have the $, even this... It's been a gift to me. I just meant that if components last that long with heavy use

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #2,961 of 40,712
Haha I simply won't have the $, even this... It's been a gift to me. I just meant that if components last that long with heavy use

Oh no worries there, they should def last that long :wink: That is a pretty nice gift man, someone must hold you dearly!

Sep 21, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #2,962 of 40,712
Oh no worries there, they should def last that long :wink: That is a pretty nice gift man, someone must hold you dearly!

Motherly love, haha, but ok as long as it will hold. Up for like 5 years.

My First custom, I wonder how It will fit and how hard it is to *install* in your ear...

Sep 21, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #2,963 of 40,712
Motherly love, haha, but ok as long as it will hold. Up for like 5 years.

My First custom, I wonder how It will fit and how hard it is to *install* in your ear...

From my experience, the fit of Empire Ears is very good. Comfortable, slides in easily, and relatively small. I have a couple of ciems that are larger than Zeus-XIV.

Sep 21, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #2,964 of 40,712
Settled with a custom Zeus XIV (love thr vocals and mid range) my first ciem, shipping impressions today. Also review coming. You guys think it will last me 5 years?

I think it depends if you are inquisitive or not, I am sure most people is happy what they bought but I am also sure that many people change iem/ciem/hp/speaker because they also like to try new things..

Sep 21, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #2,966 of 40,712
NaiveSound,

The Zeus were my first endeavor into the ciem and I'm loving every moment with them. I got the impression done by Empire Ears while at Axpona in Chicago.

From the moment I sat down to listen to each iem I knew and better yet they knew I wasnt walking away from that table without purchasing something. The crew at Empire was great to work with and the process was painless, besides the pain of waiting for them to be delivered.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #2,967 of 40,712
  Nice choice!

NaiveSound,

The Zeus were my first endeavor into the ciem and I'm loving every moment with them. I got the impression done by Empire Ears while at Axpona in Chicago.

From the moment I sat down to listen to each iem I knew and better yet they knew I wasnt walking away from that table without purchasing something. The crew at Empire was great to work with and the process was painless, besides the pain of waiting for them to be delivered.

Thanks James! It was a pleasure meeting you at Axpona and we can't wait to do it again next year. Will you be attending again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back