Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 4, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #2,296 of 40,559
  so do you think this is the exiting news Jack was talking about?

Definitely exciting for sure but that's not it =) The folks at Effect Audio are wonderful people and I 110% stand behind them. Arthur was a collaboration project to showcase the quality of their cables alongside a modified version of our current flagship. Think of us sending a Ferrari 458 to Hennesy Performance for some enhancement goodies =) 

As for the upcoming news.....

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #2,298 of 40,559
I hope it is news of the Savage 9, that intrigues me a lot
smily_headphones1.gif
moar hifi bass!

The Savage series will make it's way later in the future (hopefully Q4). A select few were chosen to help us further perfect the signature and sound by providing feedback.

(P.S. Thanks for being quiet about it guys.......LOL. Still not the awesomest of the awesome news though)

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #2,299 of 40,559

The Savage series will make it's way later in the future (hopefully Q4). A select few were chosen to help us further perfect the signature and sound by providing feedback.

(P.S. Thanks for being quiet about it guys.......LOL)

So does that mean I shouldn't talk about the MLP-themed line of products you're launching in 2017?

full.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #2,301 of 40,559

The Excaliber cable will be exclusive to the Arthur only, same for the Rowan cable and the Merlin IEM.

Sounds like they will cost a Camelot of money.   
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #2,304 of 40,559

(P.S. Thanks for being quiet about it guys.......LOL. Still not the awesomest of the awesome news though)

Wow, Jack, if the EA X EE Arthur was not the surprise you had in store, I guess the announcement must be monumental. 
ph34r.gif

Well, I guess we're all eagerly awaiting the news... 
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #2,305 of 40,559
so now to tip rolling

i have tons of different tips

comply, RHA dual density silicon, the spinfits, sony hybirds and others

if you really want the best there is buy yourself the RHA dual density silicon tips

they are way better than the spinfits, and maintain the amazing bass, with no scarifcie to highs or mids at all

and they are the best to give the perfect seal all the time

I use the medium size ones

man the more i listen to the zeus r i just feel how much i have been missing in the past, just wow, man its got everything right to perfection from the bass, the mids. the highs and soundstage

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #2,308 of 40,559
  Looking around, I don't think so. Although that doesn't mean in the future they won't.

Nothing mentioned here for Socal 2016

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784296/canjam-socal-2016-march-19-20-2016/690#post_12421133

Hey, thanks for doing that. Hope they do offer this year. Just booked my flights.

Aug 4, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #2,309 of 40,559
  Does EE offer discounts during CanJams?

Special pricing, roughly 10% IIRC (Canjam Singapore 2/2016), but not as big as Black Friday last year (20%).

Aug 5, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #2,310 of 40,559

Definitely exciting for sure but that's not it =) The folks at Effect Audio are wonderful people and I 110% stand behind them. Arthur was a collaboration project to showcase the quality of their cables alongside a modified version of our current flagship. Think of us sending a Ferrari 458 to Hennesy Performance for some enhancement goodies =) 

As for the upcoming news.....

Boss, is the arthur housing exactly the same as zeus r? Sound quality wise what are the differences?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back