DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 16, 2020 at 7:36 PM Post #10,216 of 13,478
Just installed the new firmware, volume drop on EQ is still the same. Wasn't it supposed to be fixed ?
Unlikely on this update. That was because Paul only mentioned about it a few days ago. It was likely already in testing and ready for release.

Coding isn’t like eating Ramen.....give them time and they will do it. To be fair, no other companies out there is willing to roll out firmware like Ibasso.

Even A&K do not have their own dedicated OS for music, and here we have Mango

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:22 AM Post #10,217 of 13,478
Unlikely on this update. That was because Paul only mentioned about it a few days ago. It was likely already in testing and ready for release.

Coding isn’t like eating Ramen.....give them time and they will do it. To be fair, no other companies out there is willing to roll out firmware like Ibasso.

Even A&K do not have their own dedicated OS for music, and here we have Mango
Well Vince - I reported the volume drop issue immediately after the last FW drop. So they have had a couple of months to fix it...

Also, the request for an Alpha jump-to capability has been out there since just after the DX220 was released and it isn't just me asking for it. Anybody confirmed if this is included now?

We all know iBasso is very busy with the Max coming and the fantastic work they did bringing the AMP8EX to us - but the waiting game for FW with no insight or clue about what will be addressed or not is disappointing at best.

Anyways, not bashing Paul or iBasso - just would like to see the DX220 polished up to tip-top form.

Cheers,
Tim

Jan 17, 2020 at 6:28 AM Post #10,228 of 13,478
Jan 17, 2020 at 6:46 AM Post #10,229 of 13,478
Astell&Kern Layla AION
Wow... nice...

Well, allow me to give you hint...
assuming both amp alrd proper Burn in..

Mid bass
Upper Vocal,
Upper Treble,
Soundstage,
Black Background...

in that you will notice... hehehe...

Different matters,
20200117_182742.jpg
AMP8EX-FE, still amazed me, in term of soundstage... this songs will help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back