DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Aug 12, 2019 at 6:19 AM Post #7,326 of 13,478
Qualcuno ha potuto confrontare Ibasso 220 con Cowon PL?

I think this translates roughly as.. Have.. any..potatoes.. confronted DX220 with Cowon PL?
Just joking.
I really wish I'd learned Italian already lol :p
I actually was thinking to start learning it this month, so that's a good reminder :D
This track, 'Get Out' by Italian rap artist Poison all was my inspiration to want to learn. I bought it (FLAC) on a UK website, not sure if either of these links will work for you? If they do, you can hear it for free:
https://www.cockroachintproduction.com/shop/prodotto/poison-get-out/
https://uk.7digital.com/artist/poison/release/get-out-7615660?h=02&f=20,19,12,16,17,9,2
Outstanding Italian rap song, great Blade-Runner-like atmospherics and excellent technical skills on the rapping. I love loads of different genres of music, but this is one of the best new tracks I've heard recently :)
If anyone can PM me the lyrics in Italian, that would be amazing. I want to learn them! If you can provide an English translation significantly better than Google Translate, a reward will surely follow :D
Venturing back into the land of 'on topic' another track of theirs "Dove Sei?" is very enjoyable for testing low end response with the DX220 and various IEMs :)

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 7:11 AM Post #7,327 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "alota, post: 15118886, membro: 122121"] devi scrivere in inglese : Ksc75smile:[/ QUOTE]
Who compared Cowon PL with Ibasso DX220. What is melgio? I would like to buy an Ibasso but I don't know which AMP to combine it with. I own most of my ear pads with balanced cable, I would like the best AMP with balanced output for Ibasso DX220.

Aug 12, 2019 at 7:25 AM Post #7,328 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "alota, post: 15118886, membro: 122121"] devi scrivere in inglese : Ksc75smile:[/ QUOTE]
Who compared Cowon PL with Ibasso DX220. What is melgio? I would like to buy an Ibasso but I don't know which AMP to combine it with. I own most of my ear pads with balanced cable, I would like the best AMP with balanced output for Ibasso DX220.

Hi there! I'll try to answer your question.
For the DX220, I would say that the best balanced AMP would be AMP8.
I think most people would agree with that. Note that AMP8 is 4.4mm balanced connector. However, iBasso also sell a 2.5mm to 4.4mm converter plug quite cheaply.
AMP8 has excellent sound quality and a lot of power so it can drive pretty much any headphone or earphone.

Otherwise, the DX220 comes normally as standard with the AMP1 (Mk II version), which I think is excellent. That has both 2.5mm balanced AND 3.5mm single-ended connectors, so it's also very versatile
Hope this helps :)

Aug 12, 2019 at 7:29 AM Post #7,329 of 13,478

You can only buy DX220 bundled with AMP1mk2. So why don't you just go ahead and check if it pleases you?. If not, you can then try AMP8, and if you want the best, one of the modded versions you can easily find here in the forum, namely the one @edwardsean is selling - AMP8 EX-P

Aug 12, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #7,330 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "Layman1, post: 15118960, membro: 333754"] Pensi che questo si traduca circa
Solo scherzando.
Vorrei davvero aver imparato l'italiano già lol: p
In realtà stavo pensando di iniziare ad insegnare questo mese, quindi è un buon promemoria: D
Questa traccia, "Get Out" dell'artista rap italiano Poison, è stata la mia ispirazione per voler imparare. L'ho acquistato (FLAC) su un sito Web del Regno Unito, non sei sicuro che uno di questi link funzionerà per te? Se lo fanno, puoi ascoltarlo gratuitamente:
https://www.cockroachintproduction.com/shop/prodotto/poison-get-out/
https://uk.7digital.com/artist/poison/release/get-out-7615660?h=02&f=20,19,12,16,17,9,2
Straordinaria canzone rap italiana, grandi atmosfere da blade runner ed eccellenti capacità tecniche sul rap. Adoro moltissimi generi musicali diversi, ma questa è una delle migliori nuove tracce che ho ascoltato di recente:)
Se qualcuno mi conoscesse i testi in italiano, sarebbe fantastico. Voglio impararli! Google Traduttore, sicuramente seguirà un premio: D
Avventurandosi di nuovo nella terra di "sull'argomento", un'altra loro traccia "Dove Sei?" è molto divertente per testare la risposta di fascia bassa con DX220 e vari IEM :)[/ QUOTE]
Chi ha confrontato Cowon PL con Ibasso DX220. Cos'è Melgio? Vorrei comprare un Ibasso ma non così con quale AMP abbinarlo. Possibile la maggior parte dei miei cuscinetti con cavo bilanciato, vorrei il miglior AMP con uscita bilanciata per Ibasso DX220.
[QUOTE = "Layman1, post: 15119008, membro: 333754"] Ciao! Proverò a rispondere alla tua domanda.
Per il DX220, direi che l'AMP più bilanciato sarebbe AMP8.
Penso che molte persone sarebbero d'accordo. Si noti che AMP8 è un connettore bilanciato da 4,4 mm. Tuttavia, iBasso vende anche una spina del convertitore da 2,5 mm a 4,4 mm in modo abbastanza economico.
AMP8 ha un'eccellente qualità del suono e molta potenza, quindi può guidare praticamente qualsiasi cuffia o auricolare.

Altrimenti, il DX220 viene normalmente di serie con l'AMP1 (versione Mk II), che penso sia eccellente. Ha connettori sia bilanciati da 2,5 mm che single-ended da 3,5 mm, quindi è anche molto versatile
Spero che questo aiuti :)[/ QUOTE]
Grazie. Ci vorrebbe qualcuno che lo provasse sia con AMP1 MKII che con AMP 8. AMP 8 costa molto di più di AMP1 MKII, anch'io devo comprare l'adattatore, quindi vorrei che AMP8 sia tanto migliore quanto la qualità audio rispetto all'AMP1

Aug 12, 2019 at 8:07 AM Post #7,331 of 13,478
"Dude! No Stairway!" :cold_sweat:
Sorry, but the rules say English language only on here. And I don't know enough Italian to tell you that in Italian lol
Solo Inglese, grazie. Maybe that's it :p

Aug 12, 2019 at 8:18 AM Post #7,333 of 13,478
"Dude! No Stairway!" :cold_sweat:
Sorry, but the rules say English language only on here. And I don't know enough Italian to tell you that in Italian lol
Solo Inglese, grazie. Maybe that's it :p
I said: Thanks. It would take someone who has tried it with both AMP1 MKII and AMP 8. AMP 8 costs much more than AMP1 MKII, I also have to buy the adapter, so I would like AMP8 to be better in audio quality than AMP1
Unfortunately I use Google translator because I am Italian. I know that Italians are considered morons, but I am passionate about these things like you.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #7,334 of 13,478
Amp8 costs $200, When you buy the dap it comes with amp1mkii. Most, including myself, have found the stock amp to be more than adequate.

My point is buy the dap and see for yourself if the stock amp1mkii is good for your use. If not then explore other amps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back