1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637
639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648
Next

Last
  1. meomap
    Yes. Buy amp4 get amp5 free.
    That's how iBasso complete the package with a bang.

2. justrest
    I hope they release the Titanium Version.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  3. minsan
    @Paul - iBasso My unit's back cover has opened from the top right and won't close back if I push it in. See pictures here https://imgur.com/a/VoRAU

Discovered this after removing the leather case (it's been on the unit since I received it. only removed when taking out SD card). Also the SD card won't come out if I push it for release.

Please advise.

4. Paul - iBasso
    Please email me at paul@ibasso.com .

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  5. Lurker0
    Such a problem first was reported by @Jumoonji. It took me almost a month to realize that there are more than one VID/PID pairs for DX200 in USB DAC mode, while I thought there is only one. USB Audio waits for a particular VID/PID device attached, and does not see it. I've PMed you with a test build of 2.5.141L2, which addresses this problem. Please continue further discussion in PM.

6. Lurker0
    I've PMed you with a test build and instructions.

7. irablumberg
    I'm really looking forward to AMP 5. I definitely want a high current SE amp.

8. SQ13
    Hi Paul or any of the forumers with Amp3.

I just received my Amp3 today but I am not sure if this is normal as it does not happen on Amp1.
    Every time I power up the DX200 with Amp3, the both left/right channels have a loud static noise but the left side is louder.
    However, once I started playing music and stopped, the static noise goes away. It remains this way until I power-down but the static noise reappears when the DX200 is power-up again.

Please advise.
    Thanks

9. AnakChan Moderator
    I haven't noticed this. Is this in Android mode or native Mango mode?

10. KEV G
    Have you installed the latest firmware, if not, try that and see how it is. Good luck

11. BLmusic
    Thanks Lurker0 for your kind assistance.
    Will try it out.

12. SQ13
    The loud static appears when DX200 starts up in both Android and Mango mode, only goes away when I started playing.
    I am on version 2.3.125 of the firmware. Will install the v2.5 and report back.

13. gannjunior
    pathos.png
    Guys,

I have a chance to test the PATHOS AURIUM external amplifier (it's an hybrid tubes)
    here a review if you don't know it: http://www.remusic.it/EN/Pathos-Aurium-headphone-amp-6210a500

You can see attached a photo that shows it's back panel connection. For the output it has on the front only one 6,5mm output for the headphones.

My question is - looking at its back panel - what is your suggetion of "how to" connect the dx200 with it ? The heaphones could be HE-560 (for what I have both balanced and unbalanced cables) and Noble K10 unbalanced.
    I have both AMP1 and AMP3 so I'm able to "Line out" from Dx200 both in unbalanced and balanced mode.
    Do I have to follow a comple unbalanced path (since the PATHOS headphones output is unbalanced) or does it makes sense to enter in PATHOS through AMP3 ( so a sort of hybrid path: dx200+AMP3 lineout balanced into PATHOS and from PATHOS to headphones through unbalanced)

thanks
    ciao

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  14. Whitigir
    Use whatever you have from dx200 and input to XLR in on the pathos. I prefer line-out on dx200 and Amp3 into XLR3 L-R

15. gannjunior
    ciao :)
    you mean dx200 AMP3 lineout into "INPUT1" (xlr left + right) of the Pathos ?

First

Back
628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637
639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648
Next

Last