1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
Next

Last
  1. truenobzr
    In Mango mode, just after the system started, I cannot skip to next song. Sometimes waiting for around 30 seconds is needed in order to back to normal.

2. JacquesDewitt
    Hello, how often do you scan the sd card?. It is that I just upgraded and lost my playlists and music did not recognize.

I also have a problem with a file dsf that fails to acknowledge each individual track, I just played as if it were a long song.
    anyone has this problem and it could solve?

Best regards

3. Lurker0
    Do you mean, you have DSF+CUE, properly named, and the player does not recognize your CUE to show the tracks? In a DSF file alone there is no information about tracks.

4. Paul - iBasso

Please use our latest firmware from our download site on ibasso.com and do a factory reset.
    If you have updated to the latest firmware from our site please try a factory reset. The user manual can also be found on our site under the DX200 on page 6.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  5. truenobzr
    I had updated the latest firmware once I bought the device. Also, I scan my database completely. One more thing, mango player crashed everytime when I scan the SD card only under Android mode, it is ok if I scan both internal and SD card.

6. Rhythmy
    omg be careful not to hurt your ears..

7. headwhacker
    I have DX200 and LPG dropping in at the same time. Both are simultaneously burning in. At this point (> 30 hrs) I perceived bigger staging on DX200 than LPG. Not much on the width but the depth of DX200 (balanced) is noticeably deeper than LPG could go using my T8ieMKII. Resolution I give LPG a slight edge only because LPG appears more energetic (perhaps too much). I like how DX200 presents details especially at the low-end. Everything is clear with the feeling that it's being forced in your face.

Both LPG and DX200 hits hard, but DX200 seems to have a fuller and more denser presentation while LPG seems to be flatter 

8. DevilofLife
    Just got the dx200 for 1 day and I already getting the “unfortunately Launcher3 has stopped working” at least 3 times and it will auto restart my player hope this get fix soon.

9. headwhacker
    don't see that issue yet. Are you on the latest FW?

10. nakedtoes
    bro able to compare with the HM901S.. thanks

11. MrBaker

Hi Mr. Headwhacker!

So what is better plays comparing 10 devices? Is there 3 winners?
    What do you think about DX200 SQ?
    Many thanks!

12. headwhacker

Based on SQ alone, my top sources so far is DX200, LPG, Hugo and DP-X1A. N5, is too warm and it hiss a lot on iems. P5K hiss a lot and under-powered even for iem. Have not listen to AK320 in a while so I'll do a comparison once DX200 and LPG has enough burn-in (mostly my brain burn-in) and my NT-6 is back from repairs. I only liked AK320 using my NT-6 and sound flat and boring with anything else.

My R10 has a bad battery so I can't compare anymore, M1 is just ok for iems alone and only used it as a transport for Hugo. Fiio X7, is a bit disppointing in a sense that I can't use it long enough to make a meaningful impressions because of software bugs. Also with AM3 it picks up RF interference. It's has a slightly noticeable hiss on my T8ieMKII. 

13. davidmolliere

I got it only once, it happens occasionally on any android device running a third party launcher in my experience

14. jmills8
    LPG better than Hugo ? DX200 better than Hugo? No way.

15. Mimouille
    For people who use playlist, no issue on the DX200, just put your M3U files on the root, then using Mango select it and import it.

Path should be as follows : 

/storage/default/Gesaffelstein - Aleph/02 - Gesaffelstein - Pursuit.flac for files on the SD card

/storage/emulated/0/Music/00 - New Music/Abi Wade - And Blood and Air/01 - Abi Wade - Green Youth Great Plans.flac for files in the internal memory

berzerk428 likes this.
First

Back
201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
Next

Last