Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!
Nov 22, 2012 at 4:37 AM Post #61 of 208
Quote:
there are way too little impressions in this thread compared to the number of participants

4 big general ones and 1 IEM one

What Ultrainferno is trying to say, but what came out a little grumpy 
wink_face.gif
, is: C'mon people! Fill this thread with your pictures and impressions! If you do, I can use this thread to show people how much fun we had and that way even more people will participate next time. 

Nov 22, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #62 of 208
Quote:

What Ultrainferno is trying to say, but what came out a little grumpy 
wink_face.gif
, is: C'mon people! Fill this thread with your pictures and impressions! If you do, I can use this thread to show people how much fun we had and that way even more people will participate next time. 

And I wonder why people don't like me :D 
<Nice Mode> Could you please add some more impressions guys, I really look forward to reading them <\Nice Mode>

Nov 22, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #66 of 208
subscribing to this thread would be a good start to get notified next year.
Besides that, check the Local meetings thread regularly and be on headfi a lot :wink:
Some of us are also in contact on FB or other social media, which always helps spreading the word

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #67 of 208
Quote:
subscribing to this thread would be a good start to get notified next year.
Besides that, check the Local meetings thread regularly and be on headfi a lot :wink:
Some of us are also in contact on FB or other social media, which always helps spreading the word

Isn't it possible to create a NL/DE/BE thread, in Member's Lounge or something, where that single thread can contain anything one would like to talk about, or.. not specific about anything? That would help in knowing what's going on around one, and would help in getting more people excited about a meet. Or is there an IRC channel, Twitter group, Google Plus group, beside Facebook which I don't do and don't plan to?

Shameless plug: laen@onedot.nl (Mail/MSN/Gtalk/XMPP) and Marvin Vek on G+.

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #68 of 208
Started a page on G+ for this... Not a clue what to do with it, but here's the link...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100237886830411232700/100237886830411232700

Nov 23, 2012 at 6:43 AM Post #72 of 208
Quote:
Maybe we should organize another meet and include a mandatory seminar on the importance of posting impressions/pics...

Yes, professional meet impressions and pictures for the public. Don't forget pictures of the consumed beverages to show off you 'professional' taste...

(Regardless of my mockery, it's a good idea I guess
wink.gif
.)

Nov 23, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #73 of 208
Quote:
Yes, professional meet impressions and pictures for the public. Don't forget pictures of the consumed beverages to show off you 'professional' taste...

(Regardless of my mockery, it's a good idea I guess
wink.gif
.)

Mockery being mocked... Well played sir!
biggrin.gif

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #74 of 208
Hey guys, how do I get info about this meet? I would like to join next time if possible.

I tried finding every soul on head-fi that could have been interested in the meet, but that's not always easy.

Next year (if I come to help with the organization again), I'll send a PM to anyone who has posted in this thread (as well as all other related threads). So don't worry, if there'll be a next meet, I'll personally make sure that you're invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back