1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
  1. MuZo2

May be we can ask all interested what would be some preferable dates, and chose one which is  suitable for most.

2. hifimanrookie
    Preferable A sunday..and after 1may and before 1 july (some of us are on holiday with family then).. As My new amp needs at least 1full month of burn-in. :wink:

Maybe we can start pm'ing one of u guys with our mail details and what we will bring etc.

3. Coop

You can send that info to me.

We're going to see if there is enough people interested to make this worth wile. Once we know who wants to come, we'll throw a few dates out there to pick the one that suits most. And don't worry, sundays have my preference as well :)

Negakinu will post a thread concerning a (possible) new meet soon.

4. Coop
    And...

If we do not get enough people for a full scale meeting, I will organize a mini-meet at my place. One or two (or maybe three) people who attended the meet in 2012 can come over to my place. Everyone brings some gear they really want to share with the others, we'll try out each others stuff and I'll cook dinner :)

Actually, that sounds like a pretty fun idea, I might do that anyway :)

5. hifimanrookie
    Sounds nice :wink: this guy from amsterdam is in..for both meetings..hehehe
    U have pm about the big meeting :D

6. Coop

That depends on what people will bring :p

7. Ultrainferno
    My good mood and splendid looks

8. hifimanrookie
    In that case no one will come..hehehehehe kidding!!!!
    What did harald say? Is he Planning to come also?

9. Negakinu
    daemons.png

Just to let everyone know this now officially has a green light. The meet is on. Please stop asking what/when/how and leave the first few steps towards organising this to me (and Coop). I will start a thread as soon as I have the Google environment to register attendance set up and will make a new flyer to give the whole thing some more allure. I will post the link to the official thread for the 2014 meet here as soon as it's made. :)  

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again! Let's try our best to make this one even more fun than the last one. I already have a special guest invited who I am sure will be of much interest to everyone attending. More info soon! Get your gear together peeps! :wink: 

Ultrainferno likes this.
  10. Ultrainferno

We were too occupied talking business but I suppose he will be there like most of us who were last time

11. RubenV
    Awesome news! Please let us know the date in time, so I can make sure I have the day off to attend this meeting.
    Really looking forward to it!

12. hifimanrookie
    Remember..after May.... :D

need to burn in my new amp a bit..and if my budget allows it i will have a new higher end headphone cable also by then..the amp is still at the dutch customs now since this monday!! WTF!

Update: its released! tomorrow i can put my greedy hands on it..after paying a certain amount to the customs etc. ofcourse! :xf_eek:

13. MuZo2
    Looking forward to meet you guys and listen to some high end gear.

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13