DUNU - Discussion/Impressions Master Thread
Jul 29, 2022 at 11:41 PM Post #797 of 2,381
Shameless plug: selling my DUNU Vernus (an excellent IEM, I just have too many great sets competing for eartime). Postage to within the UK only. Everything included bar a few ear tips. Drop me a message if you're interested.
That's a shame, I wouldn't sell mine despite owning 20 other sets, I reckon this will sell very fast given it's extreme limited status

Very hard to maintain in pristine condition unless you want to keep it in the box gathering dust, mine has micro scratches on the faceplate despite handling it with very good care.

Jul 29, 2022 at 11:59 PM Post #798 of 2,381
How's yours experience with Dunu support and service team? My cable from dk-4001 broke, and I sent it to repair, it is out of warranty but at the beginning contact with support was very good. Now, as they received my cable(tracking information) , I have send two emails in last ten days with question if they receive it, but unfortunately I have no answer at all.
My in warranty Dunu Luna was serviced just fine but took about 7 weeks USA to China to USA.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2022 at 11:50 AM Post #799 of 2,381
How's yours experience with Dunu support and service team? My cable from dk-4001 broke, and I sent it to repair, it is out of warranty but at the beginning contact with support was very good. Now, as they received my cable(tracking information) , I have send two emails in last ten days with question if they receive it, but unfortunately I have no answer at all.
Absolutely great, on of the best in my experience during the last years. Hope it stays that way in the future.

Cheers

Jul 30, 2022 at 12:01 PM Post #800 of 2,381
It's giveaway time!

Celebrating the launch of the silver Titan S, we're excited to give away one lucky winner a unit at no cost.

See the ways you can enter here.

May the odds ever be in your favor.
Might as well join in. The Titan S is said to be an upgrade over the HeartMirror after all. And I do love that one a lot.

Meanwhile I'll wait patiently for any news on the SA4.

Jul 30, 2022 at 12:19 PM Post #801 of 2,381
Normally their CS is really good IMO. Maybe there is some sort of issue that they haven't mentioned?! They ARE a smaller company after all.

My in warranty Dunu Luna was serviced just fine but took about 7 weeks USA to China to USA.

Absolutely great, on of the best in my experience during the last years. Hope it stays that way in the future.

Cheers
Thanks. I will wait little bit more, and try contact once more. I don't mind waiting or if they tell me that it can't be fixed, just like to get answer on my question.

Jul 31, 2022 at 1:32 PM Post #803 of 2,381
Finally a free day to spend some time to the hobby.

A nice weekend to y'all.

enjoy music 🎧🎶

PXL_20220731_172424577.PORTRAIT.jpg

Aug 1, 2022 at 8:41 PM Post #807 of 2,381
I am thinking to upgrade my dk3001 pro to Zen Pro, I like dk3001pro, but it just has everything good not great.
You'll probably not get any arguments here, wanting to get the Zen Pro. Though I still immensely enjoy my DK2001. :relaxed:

Aug 2, 2022 at 5:32 AM Post #808 of 2,381
I am thinking to upgrade my dk3001 pro to Zen Pro

wanting to get the Zen Pro

I have not heard the dk3001 so cannot make any comparisons but I can certainly testify to how good the Zen Pro are. Detail and coherency. Love single DDs. The Zen Pro is one of my current favourites!

Aug 2, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #809 of 2,381
Does anyone know what bore size/width of Spinfit tips to use for the Vulkan?, cheers :thumbsup:

Edit : found my verniers so measured bore and it’s 5.5mm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back