DUNU - Discussion/Impressions Master Thread
Jul 27, 2022 at 11:22 PM Post #768 of 2,437
Hi Guys, hope you all is good. Just ask a quick question regarding DUNU SA6 and how does it compare to the RSV that even though it has different price point, it nearly has a similar configuration.
I also found this video comparing DUNU SA6 with new IEM from AüR Audio Neon Pro.

Is it still worthy to get DUNU SA6 in 2022? or are there any full BA contender that is better at probably a better price point?
Thanks in advance

nice

Jul 27, 2022 at 11:25 PM Post #769 of 2,437
It's giveaway time!

Celebrating the launch of the silver Titan S, we're excited to give away one lucky winner a unit at no cost.

See the ways you can enter here.

May the odds ever be in your favor.
:L3000:

Jul 27, 2022 at 11:38 PM Post #770 of 2,437
I keep coming back to the Dunu Zen every time I'm listening to Rock or Metal. Something about the speed and energy of these IEMs that keeps me hooked more than a year after their launch. Still one of the best single-DDs IMO.

IMG_0998_1.jpg

Jul 27, 2022 at 11:43 PM Post #771 of 2,437
It's giveaway time!

Celebrating the launch of the silver Titan S, we're excited to give away one lucky winner a unit at no cost.

doing my part as well!

Jul 28, 2022 at 12:44 AM Post #773 of 2,437
It's giveaway time!

Always Love to try DUNU IEM but never had an opportunity.

Jul 28, 2022 at 2:19 AM Post #776 of 2,437
It's giveaway time!

Nice! Hope I can win as the Titan S seems to be one of the best in its price point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back