Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread!
Jun 29, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #2,161 of 5,248
Quote:
So I'm a bit late to the game with the D2000s. I missed the $210 deal. A refurbished is for $230 on amazon (seller DAHMART), and can get a new one from DIY Micro for $275.

I know they're discontinued, so should I pull the trigger now, or wait until another sale? 

If you wait you may be to late. Although some have had good experiences with dahmart and some not so good. 

I would like a picking up a like new pair here used. There are at least three pair for as of yesterday.

gL!!

Jun 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #2,165 of 5,248
Quote:
Never bought headphones over a forum before... Is it safe? At least dahmart, it's via amazon, so I could always return them. 

Generally I'd say it's one of the safer places to buy and sell headphones.  There aren't as many non-enthusiast members, and enthusiasts generally take better care of their equipment vs. casual users.  Check feedback, look at pics, ask questions, research the seller's previous posts and threads if you want to really get an idea and be extra cautious.

Jun 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #2,166 of 5,248
Quote:
Damn it all to hell and back again. I love the Denons. My left earcup finally came loose and fell off (I guess a common problem). Luckily, I located the screw on the bed =D. Okay, what is the right tool I need to screw it back in and where can I buy it?

Thanks - kelvanE

P.S. Happy listening! =Z

For you (and for everyone in this thread):

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/607330

Jun 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #2,170 of 5,248
Anyone who has had this problem can you shed some clarity on the issue? What driver is required to fit the screw, then what length fits in. There should be an instant link like, __________(blue), for the right tool for this issue.

Again, Denon must be contacted, en masse, and we should get the tool with the new packages.

Thanks guys - K

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #2,173 of 5,248
Time to MERRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE the above posts into 1! 
tongue.gif

To keep on topic, anyone use the D2000s with the Burson amps? Thoughts? I'm comparing them against my HD650s currently so that's my "fun" this weekend. Now trying to find time squeezing the "fun" in between taking care of the baby, ug. 
confused.gif

Jul 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM Post #2,174 of 5,248
Quote:

Generally I'd say it's one of the safer places to buy and sell headphones.  There aren't as many non-enthusiast members, and enthusiasts generally take better care of their equipment vs. casual users.  Check feedback, look at pics, ask questions, research the seller's previous posts and threads if you want to really get an idea and be extra cautious.

I'll look into that. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back