Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Apr 11, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #271 of 483
Are all Theorem in colors plated with copper and gold? I thought Cypher Labs using real copper or gold but the prices seeem to be the same with black aluminum (?)

Theorem has In Two Color First was In Black , now has In Copper Color and Gold is For limitation time .
They make not from real Copper or Gold , thats would Be very expensive .

Apr 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #272 of 483
Has anyone tried the T-Peos H-200 or H-300 with the 720. They are not crazy sensitive IEM so I'm really hoping the noise floor will be minimal. I'll be listening with an iPhone 5s, mostly electronic music

I havent heard and paired With T Peos Iem , since i have sold My T Peos H-100

Theorem has hiss on BA driver iems , except on Two BA driver that i have :
etymotic ER 4 PT
Earsonic SM 64 v1 and v2

Apr 11, 2014 at 11:03 PM Post #273 of 483
My Saturday on the Go ( inside a car on the back Row sit ) simple rig :

Source : iPhone 4 s
Dac / Amp : Cypher. Labs Theorem 720 In Copper Edition In MEDIUM gain
Headphone : LCD XC With SAA Endorphin balance 4 PIN > 4 PIN Female To RSA / Kobicon balance
Iem : Earsonic SM 64 v2
Cable : Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1 Lod 30 PIN to mini USB
Music file : WAV , AIFF and FLAC

My impression :

High : very Clear , clean and extended High With very Good presence og High
Very Good clarity , i can hear The cymbals very detail and so Good on my. Theorem
Mid : very sweet , Clear and clean mid , The midrange from My favorite. Chinese sanger Tong Li so intimate and lush
Bass : very Good bass impact and very clean bass reproduction
Separation: very Good separation that i can detect The instrument placement very Clear
Sonudstage : Wide and very Good Depth In My LCD XC
Hiss : No Hiss on My LCD XC and My Earsonic SM 64 v1 112 Ohm and v2 90 Ohm
Background : black background

Overall :
I hear With Medium Gain and turn My volume at 9 o clock , i can hear all the detail and clarity With This set Up so Good
This set Up is very Good For traveling Only 2 Stags and use IPhone 4 S or IPhone 5 S as my source
If you like clarity and detail and sweet Clear midrange With very Good bass impact than This set Up is very Good For you

IMO

Apr 15, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #274 of 483
I thougt the real Copper version was exclusive for the Facebook PROMO - now there are only 2 versions - BLACK & COPPER. The copper version is very glossy and looks like gold. A real eyecather. Sorry EARcatcher :wink:

If you want to have an Eyecathing portable stack - go for the Copper Edition. And YES, it's a great match with ALL Audeze headphones!

May 7, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #275 of 483
I have a Theorem 720 connected to a 7th gen iPod 160gb Classic and I am currently running B&W P3 and P5's through it. I find the combination quite stunning. I play these on the low impedance setting and I have no "hiss" issues, just crystal clear sound. All my music is from high resolution sources, recorded on high quality equipment. I am a firm believer in garbage in garbage out. And oh boy if anything in your music chain has been compromised the 720 will definitely let you know it. Don't blame the 720, take a serious look at your gear and how you record it and it's original source. I have a  set of Beyerdynamic T1's for which I am ordering a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter from Moon Audio so I can connect them to the 720 also.
This definitely is a world class Portable DAC/AMP.

May 8, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #278 of 483
That's a great combo, I tried that combo from a friend
wink.gif

Jun 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #285 of 483

sorry for the late reply mate, which cable were you referring to?
if its from the photo youre were asking, then its just regular techflex sleeving. :)

Yes, that is the one. I am looking for the purple sleeving :D

U know what Midnitewanker....."beep" you
just kidding,he is my friend
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Lol you rather *beep* me first and then your nt6pro 
beerchug.gif
 boom boom boom on bass =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back