1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cypher Labs Theorem 720

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by drsheep, Sep 3, 2013.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. cruzmiguel

I got mine here:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-4mm-x-3m-Length-Techflex-Flexo-PET-Expandable-Braided-Cable-Sleeve-/331015585306?pt=AU_Building_Materials&var=&hash=item4d1210fe1a

pretty sure you'd be able to find one nearer your area.

midnightwalker likes this.
  2. Ultrainferno
    Have you seen the new Cypher Labs Piccolo? (I couldn't find a thread and don't feel like making one)

3. cruzmiguel

yep saw the Piccolo, looks promising, waiting on first impressions.

4. hotfever

U used a very wrong term to describe my "1 to rule all" ciem,its bass should be broom broom broom(due to the boost section is 40hz and below lol)

5. hotfever
    If i go balanced for my ciem with 720,will i get more hiss as the voltage swing x2???anyone experience theorem with balanced ciem plzzzz

6. catcherfly
    I am curious about this as well - I plan to convert one my iem cables to balanced.

7. singleended58

Absolutely no hiss with my HE400 skuld4 balanced but with IEM Miracle TCSW SE.

8. hotfever

So ur saying : balanced with absolute no-hiss,se with absolute yes-hiss lol,doesnt matter how many ohm ur iem is,if it is balanced termination we ll be in hiss free zone ????

9. singleended58

I think more hiss mostly with sensitive IEM such as Miracle.

10. singleended58

...and Heir 4ai with TCWW balanced which is weird and I guess it depends to the 3rd party cable (?)

11. hotfever
    I think we just miss my concern : balanced vs se on theorem for the hiss issue

12. deanorthk
    just 3 more weeks to wait, and I'll be able to test both the theorem and the heir audio 5.0, I must admit that patience is a hard virtue to learn:)

13. midnightwalker

Congratz on your decision. Theorem is a great choice.

14. deanorthk
    Any of You have tried another lod câble between iPhone and the theorem to see if it really improve things?

15. LFC_SL
    You kind of have to otherwise just amping iPhone headphone output. If you are doing that might as well save money and get a fiio.

But your ears as to what you hear and perceive.

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last