HI All
It is not so many iems that not so much hiss pair With Theorem,
Below are iems that less hiss With Theorem

Earsonic SM 64 v1 has 112 Ohm and v2 has 90 Ohm
Etymotic Er 4 B 100 Ohm
High End iem
Tralucent Audio 1+2
Note :
It is very important Dont buy Only BA driver With Low impedance ,For sure got hiss

So Far This Two are very Good pair With Theorem With almost zero hiss
Earsonic like Midnightwalker already recomand

IMO

Thanks Rudi,  I will check out the Etymotic ER 4B.

Mar 19, 2014 at 8:46 AM Post #243 of 476
Rudi, what about pairing up the Theorem with GS4 since the SQ of GS4 is not bad at all? Will try them and let you know.

I have paired Theorem + Samsung vs IPhone 5s

The Winner is : Theorem + iPhone 5s

iPhone 5 S
High : more Crisp and better clarity
Mid : more weight and Clearer
Bass : better bass detail and bass impact , Samsung Note 3 The bass a bit Boomy
Separation : iPhone 5 S is better. Thsn Note 3
IMO

Mar 19, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #244 of 476

Got my Theorem copper today then hook up with ipod 32gb and realize that it could not work with 5.5g imod and Samsung GS4 (maybe needs a special connectors for both???).
Listen to it and very impressed but maybe Theorem needs more time to break in. Anyone knows any connectors could connect the Theorem to GS4? Thanks.

Mar 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #245 of 476

Got my Theorem copper today then hook up with ipod 32gb and realize that it could not work with 5.5g imod and Samsung GS4 (maybe needs a special connectors for both???).
Listen to it and very impressed but maybe Theorem needs more time to break in. Anyone knows any connectors could connect the Theorem to GS4? Thanks.

Read their documentation it will show you how to connect it... you need an app to make it work. The info is also in this thread a couple pages back you just have to search for it. ipod 5g and 5.5g do not work. 7g only

Mar 19, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #246 of 476

Congrats for your new Theorem

For Samsung 4S you need to install 3rd party software from :
USB Audio Recorder Pro
USB Audio Player Pro
I have these two app , I prefer the latest UAPP has better UI and the best SQ from USB audio player on the market

IMO

iPod classic 7G only works with Theorem

Mar 19, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #247 of 476
Congrats for your new Theorem

For Samsung 4S you need to install 3rd party software from :
USB Audio Recorder Pro
USB Audio Player Pro
I have these two app , I prefer the latest UAPP has better UI and the best SQ from USB audio player on the market

IMO

iPod classic 7G only works with Theorem

Rudi, I do not know which site should I trust. I can see one USB audio recorder pro USD $6.51 and USB aup is USD$9.59 is that the latest software you mentiond?

Mar 19, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #248 of 476
Rudi, I do not know which site should I trust. I can see one USB audio recorder pro USD $6.51 and USB aup is USD$9.59 is that the latest software you mentiond?

USB Audio Player Pro for USD 9,69 is what I mean , Many head Fi friends like this UAPP very much , in term of very good SQ and better UI
Please read on the other thread Android player

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:36 PM Post #249 of 476
I;m starting to notice some channel imbalance on lower volume levels. What's a good way to test for this to make sure I'm not crazy? Could I test with a DMM?

Mar 22, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #252 of 476
Very low level does have imbalance. No need to test really
tongue.gif

Why do you need an amp when only listen at very low volume? :p j/k

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #254 of 476
Just want to say.... very creative :wink: I'm having FULL copper edition for some days as an upgrade for my BLACK unit (only for the looks :wink:).. but Copper is a real beauty! And it's very difficult to catch it's looks in a picture! You'll have to see in real life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back